2012 Volvo C70

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Perfect car

By on Monday, July 20, 2009

"Love my C70 have had it for 18 months- no problems- fun to drive- comfortable- People watch in amazement when I put up or lower the top- When closed I don't even know its a convertible its so quiet and best of all it gets the highest safety ratings for a convertible unlike BMW 3 series- I can take my kids and grandkids in it knowing they have Volvo safety"

By on Thursday, February 18, 2010

This 07 Volvo C70 T5 is amazing

By on Thursday, July 21, 2016

I don't own this car

Pros: "Just an amazing sports/convertible car"

Cons: "no cons"

Just an awesome car!

"I love this car but am moving back to Australia, August 8 and too expensive to ship. The color is a celestial blue Metallic with a cream w/leather upholstery. It is an automatic 5-speed with Geartronic. I also have a very good warranty on this car. 8 speakers, MP3 decoder, Weather band radio. It is in gorgeous condition.....this car is being financed."

Just an awesome car!

Roof rattles

By on Monday, August 18, 2008

"I love this car. I drove all of the hard tops on the market before deciding on the Volvo, the main reason was because "it's a Volvo." I have owned it for 1 year and 1 month and have had it served 11 times for a roof rattle. They finally determined it was an upholstery pin that was loose, removed all the upholstery, replaced the pins and 6 weeks later, it started again. I now am the proud owner of a $45,000 car that I can't stand to drive unless the top is down...no one at volvo seems to care that this all started within 2 weeks of driving it off the lot."

Very nice, safe car

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun, comfy, stylish, head-turning ride."

Cons: "Weak rims and weak headlights."

"I've owned a 2006 model for 6 years, since new. It's my wife's daily driver, but we take it on vacations and fun weekend getaways to the beaches and mountains. We had a few issues with the retractable hard-top early on, but this was the first model year of that feature and was to be expected. Fortunately, all the issues occured while at home and we live near the dealership. The ride is superb. The styling and comfort are both great. While not a super powerful car, the turbocharged I-5 will scoot. The only two complaints I have is that the alloy rims are not robust enough to survive pothole hits. I've had to replace two (very expensive)rims and low-pro tires as a result of the wife impacting nasty potholes. Additionally, while the headlight high beams will light up a stadium, the low beams don't illuminate far enough ahead in order to drive interstate speed limits after dark. The dealership has not been able to adjust them in two separate attempts."