2012 Volvo C70

Based on 75 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Amazing

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Truly a convertible and truly a coupe. No boxy Volvo safety box here! Perfect car except: 1- only one 12 VDC outlet 2- GPS - better off with an after market Garmin 3- With all the features, one needs to stay up late reading the manual. Love it!"

I love it

By on Friday, March 29, 2013

"I bought this 1 1/2 years ago and love it. Compared to the BMW 3 series convertible (The closest alternative) this one has a more usable and bigger trunk and a pass through. Is much more comfortable - even in the back seat. Blind Spot warning is great. It has saved me from a major accident. I'll never buy another car without it. I will admit that the BMW handled a bit better at speeds and turns faster and tighter than anyone should be driving, but this handles just fine. I haven't had any problems, and it's only been to the dealer for normal service."

Great car in winter, AWESOME the rest of the year

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "once you go topless...."

Cons: "the sun destroys the leather seats"

"C70 is well made, reliable and very safe. And it looks awesome with the top down. The automatic retracting top is convenient and reliable. Mechanically sound for 5 years, only maintenance and wear and tear items. Only down side is the leather seats have taken a beating from sun (and some accidental rain) and show it. But man oh man the feeling driving down the highway in spring/summer/fall with my top down...what a feeling!"

Best vehicle and value I've ever owned

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, looks great even after 68000 miles"

"Just can't find anything major to complain about. Competent dealer, too, if not cheap. I get around 26 -27 mpg in mixed driving - lots of hills, stop and go. Got 33 mpg on a long level high speed drive across Arizona."

This car turns heads

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "No other convertible compares to it."

"By far the most reliable car I've ever owned. The convertible top is the best on the market today, I've owned 6 different convertible cars and this is the best one, when the top is up you don't even know your in a convertible."

I love this car!

By on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pros: "Awesome conv. top, fun to drive, good gas milege, comfortable for driver and 3 passengers."

Cons: "Run flat tires with no spare"

"I have owned this car for 12 months and have driven 22000 carefree miles during that time. Not a single problem. Looks great, drives great, and it is very comfy even on a long trip. The top is down as long as the temp is over 60 or under 100 degrees. I choose this over a BMW or Mercedes and I'm glad I did!"

Best sporty car ever

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Reason: cracked leather seat, more options

Pros: "Fun to drive. I loved this car!"

Cons: "Poor quality leather seats, eats tires!"

"Owned this car 5.5 years and put 96K miles on it driving curvy mountain roads and many HWY miles. I never had the car in the shop except for one time with seat cover and one time for a 60,000 miles maintenance with no repairs. There was plenty of room for my daughter and friend in the back seat with spacious leg room up front. The car drove well and handled the curves like a dream. I drove often with the top down even when it was in the 60's with the heat on. Great heater but AC could use improvement as it takes the car a while to cool off inside. No trouble with the automatic hard top. Gas milage in town was 23 and 24.6 on curvy highway but driving on a straight highway I could get 26.4 mpg. Had to replace the battery at 5 years. With a few months of buying the car I was back in the dealership with the back leather seat cover which started to crack. It was replaced for free but needs it gain at 5.5 years with the bottom seat cracking also. Sub-par quality leather seats. I loved this car and upgraded to a 2013 C70 with more options and better quality leather."

Solid car - looks sharp. Fun to drive!

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, good value."

Cons: "A little smaller than the original C70."

Cloudy day; still driving with the top down.

"I owned the first generation C70 and this car replaces it. The difference is like night and day. Solid - no rattles. More pep. A little smaller but I got used to it. It looks great; top up and top down. The blind spot is not as bad as the original C70. I love to drive this car."

Cloudy day; still driving with the top down.

A GREAT LOOKING CAR

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "great price, good maintenance coverage, great look"

Cons: "Can't think of any at this point in time."

"I ordered this car, overseas delivery, which allowed us to drive it in Europe. It handled well on the autobahn and the twisty, turning roads of Switzerland, Germany and Italy. It was a real "head turner". BLIS was wonderful.We marveled that the car road so well with the 18" wheels. The seats are very comfortable with plenty of leg room. We were amazed that we could easily fit 4 people, a wheelchair and 8 pieces of luggage into the car and trunk! And we are not short people! We are now anxiously awaiting its arrival in America."

By on Friday, June 03, 2011

Pros: "Saftey, milage, value"

Cons: "It gets too hot sometimes to put the roof down"

"I bought my 2007 C70 one year ago with 17k miles. I get compliments all the time on how great it looks, and people freak when they see the hardtop in action. The car is very comfortable to drive; it drives better now that I have Continental tires replacing the rough and noisy Michelins. Otherwise, not a single problem. No squeaks or rattles from the roof. I get about 27 mpg going 70 mph with AC on and probably about 20 mpg in town."