2011 Volvo C70

Based on 75 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Great car in winter, AWESOME the rest of the year

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "once you go topless...."

Cons: "the sun destroys the leather seats"

"C70 is well made, reliable and very safe. And it looks awesome with the top down. The automatic retracting top is convenient and reliable. Mechanically sound for 5 years, only maintenance and wear and tear items. Only down side is the leather seats have taken a beating from sun (and some accidental rain) and show it. But man oh man the feeling driving down the highway in spring/summer/fall with my top down...what a feeling!"

Best vehicle and value I've ever owned

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, looks great even after 68000 miles"

"Just can't find anything major to complain about. Competent dealer, too, if not cheap. I get around 26 -27 mpg in mixed driving - lots of hills, stop and go. Got 33 mpg on a long level high speed drive across Arizona."

This car turns heads

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "No other convertible compares to it."

"By far the most reliable car I've ever owned. The convertible top is the best on the market today, I've owned 6 different convertible cars and this is the best one, when the top is up you don't even know your in a convertible."

I love this car!

By on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pros: "Awesome conv. top, fun to drive, good gas milege, comfortable for driver and 3 passengers."

Cons: "Run flat tires with no spare"

"I have owned this car for 12 months and have driven 22000 carefree miles during that time. Not a single problem. Looks great, drives great, and it is very comfy even on a long trip. The top is down as long as the temp is over 60 or under 100 degrees. I choose this over a BMW or Mercedes and I'm glad I did!"

Best sporty car ever

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Reason: cracked leather seat, more options

Pros: "Fun to drive. I loved this car!"

Cons: "Poor quality leather seats, eats tires!"

"Owned this car 5.5 years and put 96K miles on it driving curvy mountain roads and many HWY miles. I never had the car in the shop except for one time with seat cover and one time for a 60,000 miles maintenance with no repairs. There was plenty of room for my daughter and friend in the back seat with spacious leg room up front. The car drove well and handled the curves like a dream. I drove often with the top down even when it was in the 60's with the heat on. Great heater but AC could use improvement as it takes the car a while to cool off inside. No trouble with the automatic hard top. Gas milage in town was 23 and 24.6 on curvy highway but driving on a straight highway I could get 26.4 mpg. Had to replace the battery at 5 years. With a few months of buying the car I was back in the dealership with the back leather seat cover which started to crack. It was replaced for free but needs it gain at 5.5 years with the bottom seat cracking also. Sub-par quality leather seats. I loved this car and upgraded to a 2013 C70 with more options and better quality leather."