2011 Volvo C70

Based on 75 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Sleek, Sporty, Attractive - Perfect

By on Monday, January 21, 2008

"I get compliments on my car all the time. It's not only a beautiful car, but dependable and practical as well. There is room enough for 3 big suitcases in the back. And even when the top is down, there is still room for 1 large suitcase and 1 medium. How awesome is that? I would recommend this car to anyone who wants something fun, yet practical. What more could you ask for? Plus, it's a VOLVO!"

I LOVE MY C70 T5

By on Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pros: "comfort, style and quite drive smooth"

Cons: "fuel mileage in city.."

"Incredible ride...just bought it...is metallic red in color, white soft leather seat...I called it First Class Auto...so quiet, comfortable and fun to ride Hard Top comes down is like owning a robot...jajaja I take the Top Down in the evening after leaving my work...the breeze and the stereo sound and softness of the style is amazing...i always want to owe a VOLVO it is for real one of the nicest cars i ever bought...! I am in love with my car...lol"

Love my froofroo car!

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, quiet for a convertible"

Cons: "Turning radius"

"I have owned my C70 for over a year now and LOVE it! It is the first convertible I have owned and I have enjoyed the convenience of the power top and the quietness of the hard-top. The only thing I would improve upon is the turning radius -- you need a wider area to turn around in then I am used to. That minor complaint though will not keep me from buying another one."

Amazing

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Truly a convertible and truly a coupe. No boxy Volvo safety box here! Perfect car except: 1- only one 12 VDC outlet 2- GPS - better off with an after market Garmin 3- With all the features, one needs to stay up late reading the manual. Love it!"

I love it

By on Friday, March 29, 2013

"I bought this 1 1/2 years ago and love it. Compared to the BMW 3 series convertible (The closest alternative) this one has a more usable and bigger trunk and a pass through. Is much more comfortable - even in the back seat. Blind Spot warning is great. It has saved me from a major accident. I'll never buy another car without it. I will admit that the BMW handled a bit better at speeds and turns faster and tighter than anyone should be driving, but this handles just fine. I haven't had any problems, and it's only been to the dealer for normal service."