2011 Volvo C70

Based on 75 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

I love my car!

By on Sunday, August 15, 2010

"Everywhere I go, people come up to me and comment on how cute or nice this car is! I love the convertible top and it sure is a show-stopper when I put the top down or up! The doors are very heavy and even though the back seats are comfortable once you're in, it's tough to get in and out of the backseat unless the top is down. The performance is great; good get up and go, but I'm going through tires like crazy!"

cool but terrible in snow

By on Friday, May 30, 2008

"this is a great car but the six speed manual should not include traction control. the traction control is a complete waste of time and makes the car actually worse. it operates as a fuel regulator which simply makes the (manual) car stall. They simply do not work together. Also, mine was rear ended hard and it took the hit well. but for the traction control, i would love thus car."

this is a georgpos gold colr paint complaments exc

By on Monday, May 12, 2014

Pros: "great car"

Cons: "no cons"

"this is a beautiful gold color paint compliments on how good it looks all the time. runs excellent and performs like new. No defects on this beauty. selling because I want to purchase a newer model."

poor in snow

By on Thursday, April 07, 2011

"I bought this covertible thinking it would be good for our cold winter weather (at least better than a true soft top). It's plenty warm but this is the worst car in the snow I have ever driven. My car is a six speed manual. It also has traction control which essentially restricts the fuel when the wheels start to slip. This does not work with a manual as anyone who has taken their foot off the gas in a manual transmission car knows. When I brought it in to have the traction controll disconnetced they said it was not possible and that most people only drive these cars in the summer. Which makes me wonder why they make an insulated hard top convertible in the first place. This car is attracive, fun with the top down but eats through tires like crazy and literally does not move in snow. I have gone through 9 tires in 4 years."

Great car

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Best combination of luxury, top down driving, and very quite coupe with the top up."