2011 Volvo C70

Based on 67 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

3rd c70 & best

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "looks,trunk space,fun factor"

Cons: "paint quality could be better"

"this is a 2013,black with what I call oyster interior,which is striking.on a recent trip,i got 37.8 mpg.i had to check it twice !the city mpg is not that great,and I run 89 octane.the standard stereo is good,but some songs cause the subwoofers to make some noise/vibrations.overall,a great car !"

Best sporty car ever

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Reason: cracked leather seat, more options

Pros: "Fun to drive. I loved this car!"

Cons: "Poor quality leather seats, eats tires!"

"Owned this car 5.5 years and put 96K miles on it driving curvy mountain roads and many HWY miles. I never had the car in the shop except for one time with seat cover and one time for a 60,000 miles maintenance with no repairs. There was plenty of room for my daughter and friend in the back seat with spacious leg room up front. The car drove well and handled the curves like a dream. I drove often with the top down even when it was in the 60's with the heat on. Great heater but AC could use improvement as it takes the car a while to cool off inside. No trouble with the automatic hard top. Gas milage in town was 23 and 24.6 on curvy highway but driving on a straight highway I could get 26.4 mpg. Had to replace the battery at 5 years. With a few months of buying the car I was back in the dealership with the back leather seat cover which started to crack. It was replaced for free but needs it gain at 5.5 years with the bottom seat cracking also. Sub-par quality leather seats. I loved this car and upgraded to a 2013 C70 with more options and better quality leather."

Great car, looks great top up or down.

By on Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Pros: "Great looks, fun to drive, rm for 4, very reliable"

Cons: "None I can think of"

"I have had my 2006 C70 for a little over 3 years, and I have put about 60,000 miles on it in that time. It has 95000 total miles. I had to replace the struts at 44000mi but I think the first owner drove the car very hard. 51000 miles later my struts are still solid! I am still driving with the brakes that were on the car when I bought it and they are all at 8 & 9 mm. While the car is not a true sports car, it is plenty sporty. It handles well and has plenty of get-up-and-go. One of my favorite aspects of this car is that my golf clubs stay in the trunk even with the top retracted! You can't find another hard top convertible that will handle a full set of clubs in the trunk with the top down for under $80,000. I have had four different convertibles from three different manufacturers and the C70 is my favorite(you can't count my 72 ragtop corvette. It's a totally different type of car). I am truely happy with my Volvo purchase. All in all, I will be driving this car for a very long time!"

Best car I ever owned

By on Sunday, October 27, 2013

"Best car I ever owned."

NOT FOR A MAN

By on Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pros: "POWER"

Cons: "NOISY, LEG ROOM"

"AFTER DRIVING THIS CAR FOR AWHILE WHILE MY WIFE IS NOT USING IT I FIND THIS CAR MUCH TOO NOISY AND NOT MUCH INTERIOR LEG ROOM. I CAN,T MOVE MY FOOT OFF THE GAS TO THE BRAKE WHITOUT HITTING THE SIDE OF THE BRAKE PEDAL. SHOULD HAVE MORE ROOM BETWEEN THEM AND I DON,T HAVE BIG FEET EITHER. BEING A CONVERTABLE ITS FUN TO DRIVE AROUND WITH BUT THATS IT."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25