2010 Volvo C70

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Still Fun & Fresh

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pros: "reliable, safe, stylish"

Cons: "CD player only holds one disk. low clearance"

"I bought this car almost 5 years ago and I still get this new car feeling every time I get in and drive. The vehicle is extremely solid and almost tank-like which is what you want in a convertible - especially when driving at 65 mph in heavy highway traffic, The car has held up well w/ my only complaint being that as with most vehicles, the clearance on the vehicle ideally would be higher. I have a few bottom bumper scrapes. The styling of this vehicle looks very contemporary since the design at the time of purchase was trend setting (e.g. front lights, wheels, etc.) I only wish I didn't get the blue since that seems be the only color I encounter. Resale of this vehicle should be a breeze since my dealer told me "we are always getting calls requesting these, especially if in good condition w/ low mileage." I'd trade in for another volvo convertible if they were only making new ones. In a nutshell, this car was and still is, an instant classic!"

Reliable, fast and fun to drive

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

"Agile, and easy to open roof"

still turning heads

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"my C70 is far and away the best combination of elegant and sassy: the convertible hard-top is remarkably fast and tight. No road noises, flips up or down at average traffic light. The sleek lines of the C70 literally have strangers turning their heads to look at her. Good gas mileage, great handling. I couldnt be happier."

I love my car!

By on Sunday, August 15, 2010

"Everywhere I go, people come up to me and comment on how cute or nice this car is! I love the convertible top and it sure is a show-stopper when I put the top down or up! The doors are very heavy and even though the back seats are comfortable once you're in, it's tough to get in and out of the backseat unless the top is down. The performance is great; good get up and go, but I'm going through tires like crazy!"

cool but terrible in snow

By on Friday, May 30, 2008

"this is a great car but the six speed manual should not include traction control. the traction control is a complete waste of time and makes the car actually worse. it operates as a fuel regulator which simply makes the (manual) car stall. They simply do not work together. Also, mine was rear ended hard and it took the hit well. but for the traction control, i would love thus car."