2010 Volvo C70

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Love my froofroo car!

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, quiet for a convertible"

Cons: "Turning radius"

"I have owned my C70 for over a year now and LOVE it! It is the first convertible I have owned and I have enjoyed the convenience of the power top and the quietness of the hard-top. The only thing I would improve upon is the turning radius -- you need a wider area to turn around in then I am used to. That minor complaint though will not keep me from buying another one."

Amazing

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Truly a convertible and truly a coupe. No boxy Volvo safety box here! Perfect car except: 1- only one 12 VDC outlet 2- GPS - better off with an after market Garmin 3- With all the features, one needs to stay up late reading the manual. Love it!"

The top clunks and rattles!

By on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"This was intended to be our "fun" car, replacing a MINI Cooper S. We previously owned a 97 Volvo 850 T5 Wagon for 12 years and LOVED it. The C70 is very smooth to drive and it looks great. It's a great car for cruising. Unfortunately, that's about it for the positives. It's very tight on the inside, not much room for storage, my head touches the top and I'm 6'. The lighting in center console is difficult to read in the daylight. Controls are confusing and not intuitive. This is not a sports car, it's very nose-heavy and is not happy about changing direction quickly. The seats lack any lumbar adjustment, I find my back hurts after an hour or so in the car. Many other reviews rave about the convertible hardtop being a technological marvel. Mine's been back to the dealer 3 times in 3 months and still rattles like an old beater with 200,000 miles. The dealer is more interested in getting their loaner back as quickly as possible instead of making sure my car is fixed properly. We are definately NOT HAPPY with this vehicle."

The Dream Is REAL!

By on Thursday, January 28, 2016

Pros: "Affordable, Beautiful, Comfortable, Polestar Power"

Cons: "Bluetooth: phone only-(I prefer AUX audio anyway!)"

C70 Polestar - My Dream Car

"I had been dreaming about owning a SAAB 900 convertible ever since I was a teen but the dream changed one day when I was at a parade. I saw several local beauty queens sitting up on top of the back seat of the Volvo C70 as it drove down 5th Avenue and it caught my eye. Then from the first moment I laid eyes on the C70's hardtop convertible - it was the car for me. My dream became a reality in February of 2011 and I still love driving this car today. The expert review is accurate but what they don't tell you is that you can upgrade the power by adding a 'Polestar' performance chip and have the mechanics tune it up for high performance. I did it the first week it was available on an aftermarket basis and now I'm the proud owner of a beautiful, luxury, convertible, rocket ship! Got it in 'Ember Black Metallic' paint and invested in an application of Xzilon Molecular Adhesion before it was ever driven off the lot. It's been on the road for five years and it still turns heads. I can't tell you how often I get compliments - and it never gets old. The dream is real - you can have your cake (a luxury convertible) and eat it too - (that's also a high performance hardtop coupe)!"

C70 Polestar - My Dream Car

Great car in winter, AWESOME the rest of the year

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "once you go topless...."

Cons: "the sun destroys the leather seats"

"C70 is well made, reliable and very safe. And it looks awesome with the top down. The automatic retracting top is convenient and reliable. Mechanically sound for 5 years, only maintenance and wear and tear items. Only down side is the leather seats have taken a beating from sun (and some accidental rain) and show it. But man oh man the feeling driving down the highway in spring/summer/fall with my top down...what a feeling!"