2010 Volvo C70

Based on 70 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Love my C70

By on Saturday, February 04, 2012

"Everything's great! Love it!"

Best vehicle and value I've ever owned

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, looks great even after 68000 miles"

"Just can't find anything major to complain about. Competent dealer, too, if not cheap. I get around 26 -27 mpg in mixed driving - lots of hills, stop and go. Got 33 mpg on a long level high speed drive across Arizona."

This car turns heads

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "No other convertible compares to it."

"By far the most reliable car I've ever owned. The convertible top is the best on the market today, I've owned 6 different convertible cars and this is the best one, when the top is up you don't even know your in a convertible."

A GREAT LOOKING CAR

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "great price, good maintenance coverage, great look"

Cons: "Can't think of any at this point in time."

"I ordered this car, overseas delivery, which allowed us to drive it in Europe. It handled well on the autobahn and the twisty, turning roads of Switzerland, Germany and Italy. It was a real "head turner". BLIS was wonderful.We marveled that the car road so well with the 18" wheels. The seats are very comfortable with plenty of leg room. We were amazed that we could easily fit 4 people, a wheelchair and 8 pieces of luggage into the car and trunk! And we are not short people! We are now anxiously awaiting its arrival in America."

Worst car I've ever owned

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "looks great, convertible is awesome"

Cons: "has absolutely zero quality."

"I've owned some really bad vehicles but this one takes the cake. To date, I've paid approximately $10,000 in repairs due to various things going out: motor mounts (twice), air conditioner, passenger seat coming off the track (three times), panels falling off, alternator, fuel pump, nav system (twice), car alarm failures, and more. It has been a nightmare. The only reason I still have the car is that I owe more than it's worth."

Great car!

By on Monday, November 07, 2011

Pros: "Price very comptetive, fun to drive"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"Got this car in August 2009 and it is wonderful. Unlike its competition, it has a reasonable size trunk (groceries fit even with the roof down)and enough leg room in the backseat so that 2 average size people can fit comfortably in the back. The roof mechanism is not as fast as its higher priced competitors, but it is hardly slow. THe car handles well and Volvo service is great."

I love it!

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "Gorgeous and fun!"

Cons: "No cons!"

"This is my 2nd Volvo C70, but my first one was the soft top convertible. I've had the hard top version for a year now and do not have a SINGLE thing to complain about with it! It drives wonderfully- super smooth- it's comfortable- it's gorgeous and has a lot of power! PLUS, I've never seen a trunk so large for a convertible! Everything that I didn't like about my 2001 C70 was corrected in this version!"

The top clunks and rattles!

By on Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"This was intended to be our "fun" car, replacing a MINI Cooper S. We previously owned a 97 Volvo 850 T5 Wagon for 12 years and LOVED it. The C70 is very smooth to drive and it looks great. It's a great car for cruising. Unfortunately, that's about it for the positives. It's very tight on the inside, not much room for storage, my head touches the top and I'm 6'. The lighting in center console is difficult to read in the daylight. Controls are confusing and not intuitive. This is not a sports car, it's very nose-heavy and is not happy about changing direction quickly. The seats lack any lumbar adjustment, I find my back hurts after an hour or so in the car. Many other reviews rave about the convertible hardtop being a technological marvel. Mine's been back to the dealer 3 times in 3 months and still rattles like an old beater with 200,000 miles. The dealer is more interested in getting their loaner back as quickly as possible instead of making sure my car is fixed properly. We are definately NOT HAPPY with this vehicle."

I love this car!

By on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pros: "Awesome conv. top, fun to drive, good gas milege, comfortable for driver and 3 passengers."

Cons: "Run flat tires with no spare"

"I have owned this car for 12 months and have driven 22000 carefree miles during that time. Not a single problem. Looks great, drives great, and it is very comfy even on a long trip. The top is down as long as the temp is over 60 or under 100 degrees. I choose this over a BMW or Mercedes and I'm glad I did!"

By on Friday, June 03, 2011

Pros: "Saftey, milage, value"

Cons: "It gets too hot sometimes to put the roof down"

"I bought my 2007 C70 one year ago with 17k miles. I get compliments all the time on how great it looks, and people freak when they see the hardtop in action. The car is very comfortable to drive; it drives better now that I have Continental tires replacing the rough and noisy Michelins. Otherwise, not a single problem. No squeaks or rattles from the roof. I get about 27 mpg going 70 mph with AC on and probably about 20 mpg in town."

See if you qualify for