2010 Volvo C70

Based on 75 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

I LOVE MY C70 T5

By on Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pros: "comfort, style and quite drive smooth"

Cons: "fuel mileage in city.."

"Incredible ride...just bought it...is metallic red in color, white soft leather seat...I called it First Class Auto...so quiet, comfortable and fun to ride Hard Top comes down is like owning a robot...jajaja I take the Top Down in the evening after leaving my work...the breeze and the stereo sound and softness of the style is amazing...i always want to owe a VOLVO it is for real one of the nicest cars i ever bought...! I am in love with my car...lol"

Love my froofroo car!

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, quiet for a convertible"

Cons: "Turning radius"

"I have owned my C70 for over a year now and LOVE it! It is the first convertible I have owned and I have enjoyed the convenience of the power top and the quietness of the hard-top. The only thing I would improve upon is the turning radius -- you need a wider area to turn around in then I am used to. That minor complaint though will not keep me from buying another one."

Amazing

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Truly a convertible and truly a coupe. No boxy Volvo safety box here! Perfect car except: 1- only one 12 VDC outlet 2- GPS - better off with an after market Garmin 3- With all the features, one needs to stay up late reading the manual. Love it!"

I love it

By on Friday, March 29, 2013

"I bought this 1 1/2 years ago and love it. Compared to the BMW 3 series convertible (The closest alternative) this one has a more usable and bigger trunk and a pass through. Is much more comfortable - even in the back seat. Blind Spot warning is great. It has saved me from a major accident. I'll never buy another car without it. I will admit that the BMW handled a bit better at speeds and turns faster and tighter than anyone should be driving, but this handles just fine. I haven't had any problems, and it's only been to the dealer for normal service."

Great car in winter, AWESOME the rest of the year

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "once you go topless...."

Cons: "the sun destroys the leather seats"

"C70 is well made, reliable and very safe. And it looks awesome with the top down. The automatic retracting top is convenient and reliable. Mechanically sound for 5 years, only maintenance and wear and tear items. Only down side is the leather seats have taken a beating from sun (and some accidental rain) and show it. But man oh man the feeling driving down the highway in spring/summer/fall with my top down...what a feeling!"

Best vehicle and value I've ever owned

By on Friday, January 06, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, looks great even after 68000 miles"

"Just can't find anything major to complain about. Competent dealer, too, if not cheap. I get around 26 -27 mpg in mixed driving - lots of hills, stop and go. Got 33 mpg on a long level high speed drive across Arizona."

This car turns heads

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "No other convertible compares to it."

"By far the most reliable car I've ever owned. The convertible top is the best on the market today, I've owned 6 different convertible cars and this is the best one, when the top is up you don't even know your in a convertible."

I love this car!

By on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pros: "Awesome conv. top, fun to drive, good gas milege, comfortable for driver and 3 passengers."

Cons: "Run flat tires with no spare"

"I have owned this car for 12 months and have driven 22000 carefree miles during that time. Not a single problem. Looks great, drives great, and it is very comfy even on a long trip. The top is down as long as the temp is over 60 or under 100 degrees. I choose this over a BMW or Mercedes and I'm glad I did!"

Best sporty car ever

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Reason: cracked leather seat, more options

Pros: "Fun to drive. I loved this car!"

Cons: "Poor quality leather seats, eats tires!"

"Owned this car 5.5 years and put 96K miles on it driving curvy mountain roads and many HWY miles. I never had the car in the shop except for one time with seat cover and one time for a 60,000 miles maintenance with no repairs. There was plenty of room for my daughter and friend in the back seat with spacious leg room up front. The car drove well and handled the curves like a dream. I drove often with the top down even when it was in the 60's with the heat on. Great heater but AC could use improvement as it takes the car a while to cool off inside. No trouble with the automatic hard top. Gas milage in town was 23 and 24.6 on curvy highway but driving on a straight highway I could get 26.4 mpg. Had to replace the battery at 5 years. With a few months of buying the car I was back in the dealership with the back leather seat cover which started to crack. It was replaced for free but needs it gain at 5.5 years with the bottom seat cracking also. Sub-par quality leather seats. I loved this car and upgraded to a 2013 C70 with more options and better quality leather."

Solid car - looks sharp. Fun to drive!

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, good value."

Cons: "A little smaller than the original C70."

Cloudy day; still driving with the top down.

"I owned the first generation C70 and this car replaces it. The difference is like night and day. Solid - no rattles. More pep. A little smaller but I got used to it. It looks great; top up and top down. The blind spot is not as bad as the original C70. I love to drive this car."

Cloudy day; still driving with the top down.