2008 Volvo C70

Based on 71 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 6 7 8 | Next

Unsafe headlights

By on Sunday, October 19, 2008

"I purchased my volvo C70 little over 2 years ago. I had test driven several other cars such as the convertible lexus, mercedes and bmw but for the style, trunk capacity with the top down and backseat space I choose the C70. After purchasing my volvo I noticed a couple of things that needed some attention. For one, I had a right rear roof rattle and secondly, I had an issue with my headlights. The problem with my headlights is very poor visibility while driving at night. I can only see for a short distance with a severe drop-off. I feel as if I am driving blindly. It is not enjoyable to drive at night for the strain on my eyes trying to see what is in front of me. I had made several complaints to my local volvo dealer over the past couple years explaining the problem. They tell me the lights are adjusted to factory spects and that's about as far as we get. So every time I take it in for an oil change I make another complaint about the lights hoping to finally get a resolution. The roof rattle is still there as well, making it hard to enjoy driving the car. I love the looks of the car and performance, if only I could have these problems resolved I would completely enjoy driving my $47,000 volvo."

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Almost perfect

By on Monday, August 25, 2008

"We wanted a newer convertible to replace our Sunfire convertible. I fell in love wirh the seats in the Volvo. but rated it only 4*s for comfort because the armrest in the door is 2" too low and the window sill is 2" too high. There seems to be no place to rest your arm. My wife's elbow has accidently hit the express down button for all four windows and this can be a surprise at highway speeds. There is no doubt that compared to the Sunfire this is a heavy vehicle. It handles in a deliberate fashion and is just a little slow in accelerating the first 20-30'. At highway speed (or more) it is very fine. It cost as much as all the cars I have ever owned combined. I hope that I'm as happy with it 10 years from now."

Roof rattles

By on Monday, August 18, 2008

"I love this car. I drove all of the hard tops on the market before deciding on the Volvo, the main reason was because "it's a Volvo." I have owned it for 1 year and 1 month and have had it served 11 times for a roof rattle. They finally determined it was an upholstery pin that was loose, removed all the upholstery, replaced the pins and 6 weeks later, it started again. I now am the proud owner of a $45,000 car that I can't stand to drive unless the top is down...no one at volvo seems to care that this all started within 2 weeks of driving it off the lot."

cool but terrible in snow

By on Friday, May 30, 2008

"this is a great car but the six speed manual should not include traction control. the traction control is a complete waste of time and makes the car actually worse. it operates as a fuel regulator which simply makes the (manual) car stall. They simply do not work together. Also, mine was rear ended hard and it took the hit well. but for the traction control, i would love thus car."

By on Saturday, May 03, 2008

Sleek, Sporty, Attractive - Perfect

By on Monday, January 21, 2008

"I get compliments on my car all the time. It's not only a beautiful car, but dependable and practical as well. There is room enough for 3 big suitcases in the back. And even when the top is down, there is still room for 1 large suitcase and 1 medium. How awesome is that? I would recommend this car to anyone who wants something fun, yet practical. What more could you ask for? Plus, it's a VOLVO!"

Fun, safe, cool

By on Sunday, January 06, 2008

"Everything I wanted in a car, fun to drive, highest safety ratings, and looks waaay cool!"

By on Sunday, September 16, 2007

Best of Both Worlds

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"I love this car! It is a coupe & a convertible. Ride is great, Fun to Drive. Premium sound is well worth the money. I always get compliments on this car, a real head turner."

Previous | 1 ... 6 7 8 | Next