2008 Volvo C70

Based on 70 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Great car, looks great top up or down.

By on Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Pros: "Great looks, fun to drive, rm for 4, very reliable"

Cons: "None I can think of"

"I have had my 2006 C70 for a little over 3 years, and I have put about 60,000 miles on it in that time. It has 95000 total miles. I had to replace the struts at 44000mi but I think the first owner drove the car very hard. 51000 miles later my struts are still solid! I am still driving with the brakes that were on the car when I bought it and they are all at 8 & 9 mm. While the car is not a true sports car, it is plenty sporty. It handles well and has plenty of get-up-and-go. One of my favorite aspects of this car is that my golf clubs stay in the trunk even with the top retracted! You can't find another hard top convertible that will handle a full set of clubs in the trunk with the top down for under $80,000. I have had four different convertibles from three different manufacturers and the C70 is my favorite(you can't count my 72 ragtop corvette. It's a totally different type of car). I am truely happy with my Volvo purchase. All in all, I will be driving this car for a very long time!"

Best car I ever owned

By on Sunday, October 27, 2013

"Best car I ever owned."

NOT FOR A MAN

By on Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pros: "POWER"

Cons: "NOISY, LEG ROOM"

"AFTER DRIVING THIS CAR FOR AWHILE WHILE MY WIFE IS NOT USING IT I FIND THIS CAR MUCH TOO NOISY AND NOT MUCH INTERIOR LEG ROOM. I CAN,T MOVE MY FOOT OFF THE GAS TO THE BRAKE WHITOUT HITTING THE SIDE OF THE BRAKE PEDAL. SHOULD HAVE MORE ROOM BETWEEN THEM AND I DON,T HAVE BIG FEET EITHER. BEING A CONVERTABLE ITS FUN TO DRIVE AROUND WITH BUT THATS IT."

Great car in winter, AWESOME the rest of the year

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "once you go topless...."

Cons: "the sun destroys the leather seats"

"C70 is well made, reliable and very safe. And it looks awesome with the top down. The automatic retracting top is convenient and reliable. Mechanically sound for 5 years, only maintenance and wear and tear items. Only down side is the leather seats have taken a beating from sun (and some accidental rain) and show it. But man oh man the feeling driving down the highway in spring/summer/fall with my top down...what a feeling!"

I love it

By on Friday, March 29, 2013

"I bought this 1 1/2 years ago and love it. Compared to the BMW 3 series convertible (The closest alternative) this one has a more usable and bigger trunk and a pass through. Is much more comfortable - even in the back seat. Blind Spot warning is great. It has saved me from a major accident. I'll never buy another car without it. I will admit that the BMW handled a bit better at speeds and turns faster and tighter than anyone should be driving, but this handles just fine. I haven't had any problems, and it's only been to the dealer for normal service."