• New Car Buyer's Guides
  • The 40+ MPG Cars of 2015

2007 Volvo C70

Based on 73 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Great Hardtop Convertible

By on Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pros: "Great Ride - Comfortable - Quality - Hardtop Conve"

Cons: "Not quite as fast as it's competitors"

"I had my sights on a hardtop convertible and just coming from a G37 I ruled out the convertible version of it. A BMW 3 Series? Ya.. If it was an M3 convertible but then I'd shell out another 30+K and I would never go with anything below the M3 in the line. I was looking for something that was comfortable and had a great ride. I am 6'1 225lbs and I can be in these seats all day long. Top down with the wind blocker up there is no wind buffeting even at 80+ MPH on freeway. With that being said, this is no speed burner vehicle and I have the Polestar version, but it is a great gentlemen's express. I'm in mid 40's and this car fits the bill.. I understand speed having owned a Lotus, some Porches and the car before the G37 was an E55 with a full Renntech Package on it (ran the 1/4 in under 12 secs in 2005. The ultimate question would be if I had the choice to buy it again it would be a definite Y E S! Happy top down motoring folks.."

Attractive, comfortable and solid

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Pros: "reasonable price, well designed, comfortable"

Cons: "None so far"

"Back in 2012 we rented a c70 while on vacation in California. We spent a week with the car so we knew what we were getting into when we decided to purchase one in 2013. Since the model was discontinued we needed to be patient while we searched for an acceptable car to be offered for sale. We eventually located a new Platinum c70 in new England at a fair price. Looked, drove and purchased in about 2 hours. We've not been disappointed. Car is comfortable, well engineered and does exactly what it is designed to do. It's not a race car, it's a Volvo. Of course you can't buy these new any longer but if you're looking for an elegant, comfortable hard top convertible look for a low mileage used model. If you enjoy music the platinum trim audio system by Bang & Olsen is one of the best if not the best I've ever heard in a car."

Good looking, fun, safe vehicle

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pros: "White Hardtop convert. .Compliments from strangers"

"I bought this from the original owner and enjoyed it for 2 summers. I now need a 4 door due to helping with grandchildren and needed room for baby car seat."

This is a really great car

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Pros: "Upscale quality of materials and workmanship."

Cons: "backseat leg room on the small side."

"I'm not sure which I like better the amazing interior or the exterior. This car looks great inside and out even with the top up. Volvo has been building way upscale quality cars ever since they stopped making cars that look like boxes with wheels. As for performance you can get the car's software upgraded and increase horsepower to 250 which makes a real difference. My car has all the bells and whistles, the stereo is the best i have ever had in a car. Before I owned this Volvo I owned BMWs and lots of them, I have to say the C70 is a much better value than BMW, quality is on the same level but the price is 10K less. The Volvo 5 is not as smooth as the BMW 6 and front wheel drive may not be as good as rear wheel drive but 99% of the time you really can't tell the difference. The Volvo is a very pretty car."

this is a georgpos gold colr paint complaments exc

By on Monday, May 12, 2014

Pros: "great car"

Cons: "no cons"

"this is a beautiful gold color paint compliments on how good it looks all the time. runs excellent and performs like new. No defects on this beauty. selling because I want to purchase a newer model."