2003 Volvo C70

8.0

Based on 101 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

It's got its fair share of issues

By on Sunday, April 6, 2008

"I own a 2001. It is a beauty but overall, I am not too pleased with the car. I find that the whole thing rattles when driving on any unsmooth roads. The windows seem to never fully close as they always whistle with air. The leather on the seats has worn off significantly faster than that of any other car I've had. Turning the car isn't too pleasant as the turning radius on these cars is very poor."

Class on wheels

By on Monday, February 4, 2008

"I have had this vehicle since 2001 and have 23400 miles on it. It is the most admired vehicle that I hae ever owned. Everyone compliments me. It is a maroon and with the top down it is classy. I have had only a couple of minor problems (A new window motor and a new fuse) other than that it is a perfect car. I am going to keep this car for at least another 5 years. Why by a new one ths one is bigger and seats 4 people in comfort and I average 17 miles per gallon in combined Hwy and City mileage."

I still love it!

By on Friday, November 9, 2007

"I've had it towed a couple of times. Once for a bad alternator and the second for a defective fuel sensor or something like that. I've also had strange this with the lights flickering off and on but this was fixed once the fuses were changeg. Also, both power windows failed and had to be replaced. So overall, this car has been in the shop more than I'd like but I still love my convertible. The back seat is the best out of all other convertibles I've tested."

great and reliable

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "reliable and great curb appeal"

Cons: "cut holders are weak at best."

"had it for ten years. has never required anything but routine maintenance"

A very solid convertible

By on Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Great rear seat room, great exterior style, Interior styling is now dated. Great sound system. The HT engine is strong and very fast. The C70 is one of the best values out there for a convertible. I have had drop tops from chrysler, buick, pontiac and oldsmobile. The volvo is the most solid and safest. Holds it's retail value better than most as well. Like many volvos it has it rattles and squeaks - but all around a very fun and stylish car."