2002 Volvo C70

8.0

Based on 101 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

I still love it!

By on Friday, November 9, 2007

"I've had it towed a couple of times. Once for a bad alternator and the second for a defective fuel sensor or something like that. I've also had strange this with the lights flickering off and on but this was fixed once the fuses were changeg. Also, both power windows failed and had to be replaced. So overall, this car has been in the shop more than I'd like but I still love my convertible. The back seat is the best out of all other convertibles I've tested."

great and reliable

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "reliable and great curb appeal"

Cons: "cut holders are weak at best."

"had it for ten years. has never required anything but routine maintenance"

My Longest Owned Car

By on Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Purchased this 2000 C70 HT Red Coupe in 11/1999. It just turned over 145K. It was a special order with a stick shift. It has been a great car for me. I have babied it. Other than a few knicks the paint looks like new. As others have said, the interior plastic has become brittle and is cracking. I have gotten 75K out of the front brakes and 105K on the rear. The AC has been replaced but it runs 12 months here in FLA. So not surprised. I will probably keep it for a while and drive it less. It has been my all time favorite car."

A very solid convertible

By on Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Great rear seat room, great exterior style, Interior styling is now dated. Great sound system. The HT engine is strong and very fast. The C70 is one of the best values out there for a convertible. I have had drop tops from chrysler, buick, pontiac and oldsmobile. The volvo is the most solid and safest. Holds it's retail value better than most as well. Like many volvos it has it rattles and squeaks - but all around a very fun and stylish car."

Love Mine Minus A Few Minor Design Flaws

By on Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"I have the 2004 Volvo C70 convertible. It is pearl white and the perfect "ladies" car! I feel like a million bucks when I am driving it. The power is incredible! I can drive for two weeks on a tank of gas! I cannot get over what great gas mileage this car gets with the amount of power you have at your fingertips. I travel back and forth to the coast, so the convertible is a must-have! There are a couple of things I hope they have improved on in the newer models. It is almost impossible to see out the back of the car to back out. The back seat is very high, and I am assuming this is to help support the ROPS that would help protect you in a roll-over situation. If you are short, this is definitely not the car for you. The biggest frustrution is the wheel stops that are there to support the 16" tires. This keeps your turning radius down to almost nothing. It is very difficult to turn this little car into any huge parking place. Other than those couple of things, this car is a horse! And it looks great! I am loving mine!"