2002 Volvo C70

8.0

Based on 101 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

Good Car

By on Saturday, September 15, 2007

"Although this vehicle is a head turner it is extrememly noisey. Creaks like an old vehicle even when it was just a few months old. Windows whistle on passenger side. You feel every bump in the road. Whole car shakes and rattles. Turning radius is terrible. The reliabilty has been excellent."

Great on the used market!

By on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"I just sold a 2003 C70 convertible with the high-pressure turbo after owning for a year. It was a fabulous car...comfortable and a great low price (on the used market) for such a luxurious and well engineered car. Excellent top operation, great power from the HPT engine, BEST STEREO I'VE EVER HAD IN A CAR. A few quirks, but overall a wonderful ownership experience...no regrets. (Only sold to get something that is better in the twisties, which is more my style)"

Has beena good car

By on Friday, November 07, 2008

"I bought this car with 9000 miles on it used from the dealer, and have driven it every day for 5 years. I am happy, but like others I find the turning radius awful, back windows squeak on bumps, and wind noise is what you expect on a convertible. I have had replaced under warranty the radiator resevoir, radio key security sensor, convertible roof module, and that is about it. Service is pricey,and you have to be tough or the Volvo dealer will try to upsell on every occasion other items. Would I buy again, yes. Still tight for a '02 car"

It's got its fair share of issues

By on Sunday, April 06, 2008

"I own a 2001. It is a beauty but overall, I am not too pleased with the car. I find that the whole thing rattles when driving on any unsmooth roads. The windows seem to never fully close as they always whistle with air. The leather on the seats has worn off significantly faster than that of any other car I've had. Turning the car isn't too pleasant as the turning radius on these cars is very poor."

Class on wheels

By on Monday, February 04, 2008

"I have had this vehicle since 2001 and have 23400 miles on it. It is the most admired vehicle that I hae ever owned. Everyone compliments me. It is a maroon and with the top down it is classy. I have had only a couple of minor problems (A new window motor and a new fuse) other than that it is a perfect car. I am going to keep this car for at least another 5 years. Why by a new one ths one is bigger and seats 4 people in comfort and I average 17 miles per gallon in combined Hwy and City mileage."