2002 Volvo C70

7.9

Based on 101 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

Great Car for comfort and dependability

By on Sunday, March 16, 2008

"This is my second c70. I dislike the turning radias and poor vision backing up. Also, Volvo could do a better job with the cupholders. Here they should take a page from Lexus. However, that being said I still love the car. Great styling and seats are about the best around, particularly on long trips. I am retired so comfort is a must. Car also has lots of room in the front for moving around. Very responsive and defenitely a crowd pleaser. Top is well insulated and have had absolutely no problems with leaks. The ropes safety system for rollovers was a factor in us purchasing this vehicle. Fortunately we have not had to use it. We had considered purchasing a used Saab but after reading their reviews, think we'll stay with the c70"

By on Monday, August 30, 2010

"Upside: Good looking, safe, 27mpg. A lot of class and fun for the money. Downside: Spent $5K in 2 years for repairs. Fuel pump, brakes, oil system leak, front bushings groan when turning. Can't get many parts w/o going through Volvo. I really WANT to love this car, but the repairs, groans, squeaks each month are making it difficult to keep."

I luv my c70

By on Thursday, October 02, 2008

"If you want to get into a convertible for not much $$ this is a great car. Not cheap to have serviced ,but great looking. Performance is not the best, turning radius is terrible, but the car looks so good. The window's squeek over every bump (notorious problem) and I only have 60K miles on it. Sound system is good and the car is very spacious compared to all other convertibles, I did my research and chose a 3yr old c70 over a brand new Sebring or a Toyota Solara. I do not regret that choice."

Very fun car to drive

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Better performance than one would anticipate from a convertible. Very sporty ride with above average acceleration. Great car for the spring, summer and fall months. Not a great car if you have to transport more than 1 child at a time with the top up."

Dream Car

By on Saturday, July 18, 2009

"I've owned my 2004 C70 LPT for almost 2 years. I've owned BMW and Mercedes recently but the Volvo is a better car all around. Get's 24 mpg in town and close to 30 on the highway going 80 mph. Never had a service issue or problem. Top seals perfectly. Trust me, spend half as much and get twice the car."