2001 Volvo C70

7.9

Based on 101 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

Has beena good car

By on Friday, November 07, 2008

"I bought this car with 9000 miles on it used from the dealer, and have driven it every day for 5 years. I am happy, but like others I find the turning radius awful, back windows squeak on bumps, and wind noise is what you expect on a convertible. I have had replaced under warranty the radiator resevoir, radio key security sensor, convertible roof module, and that is about it. Service is pricey,and you have to be tough or the Volvo dealer will try to upsell on every occasion other items. Would I buy again, yes. Still tight for a '02 car"

It's got its fair share of issues

By on Sunday, April 06, 2008

"I own a 2001. It is a beauty but overall, I am not too pleased with the car. I find that the whole thing rattles when driving on any unsmooth roads. The windows seem to never fully close as they always whistle with air. The leather on the seats has worn off significantly faster than that of any other car I've had. Turning the car isn't too pleasant as the turning radius on these cars is very poor."

Class on wheels

By on Monday, February 04, 2008

"I have had this vehicle since 2001 and have 23400 miles on it. It is the most admired vehicle that I hae ever owned. Everyone compliments me. It is a maroon and with the top down it is classy. I have had only a couple of minor problems (A new window motor and a new fuse) other than that it is a perfect car. I am going to keep this car for at least another 5 years. Why by a new one ths one is bigger and seats 4 people in comfort and I average 17 miles per gallon in combined Hwy and City mileage."

I still love it!

By on Friday, November 09, 2007

"I've had it towed a couple of times. Once for a bad alternator and the second for a defective fuel sensor or something like that. I've also had strange this with the lights flickering off and on but this was fixed once the fuses were changeg. Also, both power windows failed and had to be replaced. So overall, this car has been in the shop more than I'd like but I still love my convertible. The back seat is the best out of all other convertibles I've tested."

great and reliable

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "reliable and great curb appeal"

Cons: "cut holders are weak at best."

"had it for ten years. has never required anything but routine maintenance"