2001 Volvo C70

8.0

Based on 97 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 ... 18 19 20 | Next

Great car!!!!!

By on Saturday, September 01, 2007

"This is the best car I have ever had. It has the comfort to suit my needs after a long day at work. The reliability has been teriffic since I first bought it. Sure it is a 1998 but it feels like a 2005. The quality in this car has to be the best I have seen. Fantastic on mileage too it was said I would get 25 highway and 18 city but I get 26 sometimes 27 highway and 20 or 21 city. Over all, this is the car to own."

Great Car!

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"This car is actually spacious for a conv, and reasonably priced for a luxury car. The car drives great, and is the perfect car for the Jersey Shore. I recomend this to anyone looking for a fun, stylish, and quality car."

Excellent Classy Convertible (Better than 2nd Gen)

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

"I am a car enthusiast and have test driven most convertibles on the market. I think the first generation C70 convertible is an excellent buy, especially compared to the brand-new second-generation C70. Although the top of the new secon-gen C70 is more sophisticated and quieter, it also slows down the car significantly. The 2002 Volvo C70 Convertible has been very reliable. It has a fully-automatic fabric top and a fast driving dynamics, pulling the convertible 0-60mph in 6.5 seconds. It is significantly more fun to drive the first-gen C70 with High-Pressure Turbo for 2.3L I5 than the second-gen C70 which is heavier. The rear taillight treatments for the first-gen C70 is probably the best Volvo tailight design, ever. As a used-car convertible, it is a rare car with a fully-automatic top, comfortable ride, and exhilarating turbo woosh. This car does not possess a razor-sharp handling, but executes its primary mission very well: fast convertible with smooth ride in style. I highly recommend this car as a used car. The fun / value ratio is extremely good."

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

By on Friday, August 17, 2007

"Man, do I feel sexy in this car! People drive up beside me at traffic lights and walk up to me in parking lots to tell me what a great looking car this is. Besides how beautiful it is, it's peppy, sporty, and as dependable as you expect a Volvo to be. It's now 4 years old (I bought it in late 2003) and I'd start out across country in it right now and know it'd get me there with little gas, a lot of fun, and without problems. Before I got this, I could drive my Pathfinder to GA on 2 tanks of gas (large tanks, too!). Now I drive on 3/4 of a small tank of gas. Gotta love that."

Watch for the electric problems

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"My C70 is the blue that they show in the picture and on the cover of the owners manuel. It is beautiful. The electronic issues in the car keep me from loving it. I have spent way too much on trying to keep the top working. There is an inherent electrical problem which Volvo acknowledges was a problem with the '98 but refuses to try to help with. When the top works and the sun shines I am in heaven. When I close the trunk and the headlights come on, not so much. Have the car tested electronically before purchase. After 2 dealers who did not know what they were doing I have found a great place that wants to fix this issue and seems to have it resolved for now. Keep your fingers crossed for me."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25