2013 Volvo C30 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,261 - $24,602.

10/7.0

Based on 68 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

I'd buy another one...

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"I own a 2008 C30 with the 5-speed auto geartronic transmission. It has a responsive powerful engine with a smooth shifting transmission. I love it so far. I would definitely suggest buying one. It's cool to drive a unique looking car that isn't seen everywhere like the Mini or VW GTI. Try to find a 2008 or 2009 with low miles."

Don't waste your money

By on Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Ive had my c30 now for a year. My last car was a Volvo s40. I really miss my s40. The c30 loses value very quick and isn't made like a volvo. I was backed into in a parking lot going about 5 miles an hour and my car was destroyed. When I got it repaired my alignment was off and not even Volvo could fix it. Sure its fun to drive but so was my s40. I would say dont waste your money! When I bought my car it was a 30 thousand dollar car and now when i tried to trade it it I cant even get 17k."

Love this car.

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"I got mine Dec 2008. I've put about 7,500 miles on my car and no problems yet. I was kind of worried about the reliablity since the car hasn't been out for that long. So far everything is great! Although, if this car breaks down at all I'm going to come back and give it 1 star."

HONEST REVIEW

By on Sunday, August 02, 2009

"I bought type R a year ago. I love the styling, premium sound and comfort of the car. Craftsmanship feels cheap. My left side of the wiper blade is noisy when you turn them on. You here the spring while the wipers are moving. Another problem that i had is the replacement of my strut bearings twice and my car only has 14,000. If you like attention of the people this is car for you. I have never had so many compliments about having a good looking car until I bought this car. My wife is jealous :)"

Beautiful car

By on Saturday, July 11, 2009

"We bought my wife's C30 when they first came out and it was months before we saw another on the road. It's now almost 2years old and has 21,000 miles. We've had zero problems with the car and it still turns heads just as much as it did the day we drove it off the lot. For a two door it's quite roomy and with the rear seats down it can carry quite a load. It's a great vacation car for a couple but it can carry four people if the front seat passengers are willing to compromise their leg room just a bit. It's a fun car to drive and the turbo five cylinder engine has a lot of power. The car rides very comfortably but it's not the most sporty handling car. I drive a MINI Cooper S and it's much more of a sports car than the Volvo. If you're looking for an unusual, good looking fun reliable car I'd highly recommend that you consider a C30."