2013 Volvo C30 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,290 - $24,593.

10/7.0

Based on 69 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 12 13 14 | Next

I love this car!

By on Thursday, October 23, 2008

"I've owned this car for one year, and I've yet to see another one like it on the road. I'd recommend it to anyone...who doesn't have a family! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to get a larger car now that that I have a baby. There really is no room for rear seat passengers with a carseat and a tall driver in the front. There would be no available leg room for a fourth passenger. Not to mention that I have to sit pretty close to the dash in order to accommodate the rear facing carseat. Believe me when I say that it tears me up to have to give up this car. It's zippy, it's beautiful, it makes me feel safe. I used to own a Beetle and was always waiting for it to leave me stranded somewhere. The Beetle gave me troubles from the very beginning, and I had bought that car new as well. This car was my first baby. Unfortunately, between it and the little human--the little human wins. But, I would recommend this car any day to a carefree person who doesn't need to cart many people around."

By on Friday, September 26, 2008

"I have been loving my C30 since I bought it. It looks very cute and unique, I can hardly find another c30 when I was driving which pleased me a lot. About its performance, I dont know cars at all, but I feel very smooth and confident when I am driving it. If you are a young woman and looking for something special other than mini cooper or new beetle, I would like to recommend c30 to you. :-)"

Unhappy in Florida

By on Friday, September 19, 2008

"This car is really fast and cute. I love the manual 6-speed transmission and Sirius radio. I have nothing else positive to say about this car. It should have 2 more doors. It is almost impossible to get in the back seat. Loading groceries and supplies is a total nightmare. I want to get rid of this car!"

I'm Impressed

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"I like owning and driving different cars and usually buy new every 2 years. Of course, mileage now appears to be the selling point of more and more cars and I am getting in the 28 mpg range as promised. But I bought the C-30 for many other reasons. I wanted a smaller, more practical auto for starters. It's not that I'm so "green" as much as I wanted to avoid the conspicuous consumption that way too many people bought into over the last several years. The big house, the big car (or SUV), you get the story. And yet, those people couldn't cover their expenses or hadn't saved for their retirement. I think with the economic bust we are going through, some people are beginning to see the value of thrift and practicality. Here is where the C-30 comes in. Respectable gas mileage, easy to park size and zippy driving nature make this Volvo perfect for the city dweller. The seating is exceptional, both in comfort and safety. The turbo guarantees you an easy merge into interstate traffic. And unless you look at an auto as purely an appliance, you'll come to admire the compact styling. All that at $24,000! Let me also mention that the base sound system is incredible. I traded in an Audi at twice the cost of the C-30 and the music is so much more "alive" in the Volvo. Plus you get two bonuses with the C-30 - all the safety features Volvo is recognized for in a package that avoids the unsophisticated styling of so many smaller cars. The car has a "cool" personality."

Hot Looking Performance Car

By on Friday, August 08, 2008

"I bought my 2008 Volvo C30 in July and love it. It accelerates quickly and corners great. The engine is powerful yet fairly quiet. The "geartronic" automatic is great for someone who wants to change-it-up now and then and not be tied to just a manual shift. I tinted all the windows for a cool new look."

Previous | 1 ... 12 13 14 | Next