2012 Volvo C30

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next

Looks good drives nice, but will leave you

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

"This car has a known issue with the Steering lock immobilizer. The ONLY way to fix is take to a dealer, which as we all know = $$$'s. It has left me stranded with this issue as well as other battery issues. The problem is that any issue even a minor one will cause the car not to start. Nearest dealer is one hour away. Looks GREAT though. Interior rocks!"

Test drove a 2011 T5 C30

By on Saturday, May 8, 2010

"I test drove a 2011 C30T5 automatic today. The driving experience was great - great torque at any speed and the car stayed relatively flat on corners. It was very quiet and felt very solid and stable. The seats are really comfortable, but maybe a bit narrow on the bottom unless you're a thin 20 year old. I could live with them though. I was shocked when my passenger noticed that the passenger door had no lock/unlock switch for the door - just a small blank plastic plate where the lock/unlock button should have been. The fact that a car could have gotten out of the factory with such a basic item missing makes me question the quality of the C30 and a bit fearful of buying one. I've also read about other problems on the "Volvo C30 Forms and Community" site. The driving experience is almost good enough to make me want one despite the possible problems. The C30s are so beautiful to look at too."

Don't waste your money

By on Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Ive had my c30 now for a year. My last car was a Volvo s40. I really miss my s40. The c30 loses value very quick and isn't made like a volvo. I was backed into in a parking lot going about 5 miles an hour and my car was destroyed. When I got it repaired my alignment was off and not even Volvo could fix it. Sure its fun to drive but so was my s40. I would say dont waste your money! When I bought my car it was a 30 thousand dollar car and now when i tried to trade it it I cant even get 17k."

What about the brakes?

By on Monday, November 8, 2010

"Great looks and peppy engine make it a keeper but the brakes disappoint. Brought car back to dealer twice with same answer "get used to it". Not a car I would buy again ..."

minor issues

By on Sunday, August 18, 2013

"Higher than normal road noise. Automatic temp works poorly - drops too low a fan speed to maintain temp. but manual is fine. Had 3 minor warrantee claims. Handles great. Lots of power although turbo takes a moment to kick in. R Type trim below bumpers hit curbs. Very nice auto trans. Shifts unnoticeably. Computer reminded me of need for first oil change 4,000 miles beyond when due. Interior is nice. Nice seats and very comfortable. Access to rear a bit tight but comfortable when you get there. Get a cargo net or be pelted if you stop suddenly. Neat car with many positives and a few puzzles."

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 16 | Next