2012 Volvo C30

Based on 68 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 5 6 7 | Next

By on Friday, September 26, 2008

"I have been loving my C30 since I bought it. It looks very cute and unique, I can hardly find another c30 when I was driving which pleased me a lot. About its performance, I dont know cars at all, but I feel very smooth and confident when I am driving it. If you are a young woman and looking for something special other than mini cooper or new beetle, I would like to recommend c30 to you. :-)"

Unhappy in Florida

By on Friday, September 19, 2008

"This car is really fast and cute. I love the manual 6-speed transmission and Sirius radio. I have nothing else positive to say about this car. It should have 2 more doors. It is almost impossible to get in the back seat. Loading groceries and supplies is a total nightmare. I want to get rid of this car!"

I'm Impressed

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"I like owning and driving different cars and usually buy new every 2 years. Of course, mileage now appears to be the selling point of more and more cars and I am getting in the 28 mpg range as promised. But I bought the C-30 for many other reasons. I wanted a smaller, more practical auto for starters. It's not that I'm so "green" as much as I wanted to avoid the conspicuous consumption that way too many people bought into over the last several years. The big house, the big car (or SUV), you get the story. And yet, those people couldn't cover their expenses or hadn't saved for their retirement. I think with the economic bust we are going through, some people are beginning to see the value of thrift and practicality. Here is where the C-30 comes in. Respectable gas mileage, easy to park size and zippy driving nature make this Volvo perfect for the city dweller. The seating is exceptional, both in comfort and safety. The turbo guarantees you an easy merge into interstate traffic. And unless you look at an auto as purely an appliance, you'll come to admire the compact styling. All that at $24,000! Let me also mention that the base sound system is incredible. I traded in an Audi at twice the cost of the C-30 and the music is so much more "alive" in the Volvo. Plus you get two bonuses with the C-30 - all the safety features Volvo is recognized for in a package that avoids the unsophisticated styling of so many smaller cars. The car has a "cool" personality."

Hot Looking Performance Car

By on Friday, August 08, 2008

"I bought my 2008 Volvo C30 in July and love it. It accelerates quickly and corners great. The engine is powerful yet fairly quiet. The "geartronic" automatic is great for someone who wants to change-it-up now and then and not be tied to just a manual shift. I tinted all the windows for a cool new look."

Average

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2008

"My wife purchased this car and it by all means is one of the most stylish in the market. It drives low to the ground and the FWD give it good traction control. There is a good bit of road noise and the turbo is a bit touchy but when it kicks, you move. The interior is very cramped but Volvo did a great job revamping their console layout. Volvo brags about two adults fitting in the back and it's comfortable as long as your relatively thin and not too tall. The 10 speaker sound system is really nice but doesn't have a great deal of bass for you to play with. The tires are the worst thing about this car. Premium rims look very nice but the performance tires go flat very easily. I have had ours for a little less than a year and we already went through two flats. Each tire ran $350 a piece. Overall a decent car but not worth the price with all of the options. I would recommend waiting a year or two for them to make the subtle approvements Volvo is great at doing."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, July 11, 2008

"Looked at many cars and happened upon the c-30. After test drive I fell in love-"

Small Hatchback

By on Saturday, January 05, 2008

"After reading reviews and test driving various models the Volvo C30 was the best choice for me. Less expensive than the Audi A3, more comfortable than the Volkswagon GTI, with enough power to compete with both. The only option I added was automatic transmission. The standard features, including impressive safety features, were all I needed. The C30 is stylish and unique, yet simple and clean. The all glass hatch provides excellent rear visibility. It has two rear bucket seats unlike other small cars that try to squeeze three in the back when only two can ever sit comfortably. There aren't many on the road (yet) so it stands out in the crowd. I've only had my C30 a week but so far so good."

Fast and confortable

By on Thursday, January 03, 2008

"This car is pretty fast for its size and price, intirior noise is minimal, stick shift is easy to handle and quick response, turbo is very quit, the standard features are awsome, including the stereo. Over all I really enjoy this car."

Previous | 1 ... 5 6 7 | Next