2012 Volvo C30

Based on 70 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Fun, affordable, and long lasting

By on Saturday, January 07, 2012

"This car is fun, fast, affordable, and a car that will last a very long time. There are only a couple cons, all but one can be seen as opinion. The car will be expensive to fix (plan on keeping the car for a long time), however I knew that by buying a Volvo. One plus is Volvo is very reliable so it may never need to be fixed. Second, the location of the cup holders boggle my mind, I don't know what the engineers were thinking, but I've gotten over it. Lastly, I have had issues with the heater/air conditioner flaps, radio, and windows. The heater/ air conditioner would switch constantly, the radio would freeze, and the windows would not go up/down on their own. It took a couple times but all the issued got fixed under warranty with no issues from the service department. Other than that, best car value, performance, and design for its money. Now with the new performance upgrade available the car got even better!"

I love my Volvo

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, sexy, love seat warmers!"

Cons: "Not good for bad roads"

"My car has been through so much over these past years. It had to go to the body shop twice and I drive everywhere. I have to say, I was suprised how much was not damaged when an animal decided to rum in front of me on the highway while I was going about 70. All that had to be replaced was the from bumper and wheel cover. No inside damage at all.I have to say my favorite part of my car is it's speed. It rides smooth and fast. I tend to run out of gas fast becuase I love to push the pedal. Now, the gas mileage is good, so you know. I just have a speeding problem. Another of my favorite parts of the car are the seats. I'm an oversized chick and I fit comfortably in my chair. One thing that to be wary about though is that the car is low and when you live in Mississippi where the roads are awful, you have to be careful or you'll always be scraping the front bumper. Other than that, I love my baby Volvo. I don't know if I could ever find another like it. Btw, if you get the car, get the hard cover trunk cover. It's worth it, expecially, if you don't like people peeping in the hatchback."

C30 great little car

By on Thursday, December 01, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive and reliable"

Cons: "just the seat beats"

"I have had my C30 for a few years now and have seen so few on the road. This surprises me since it is such a fun car to have. People stop me all the time to check it out and ask me about it. I have had no problems with it and it is comfortable also. I have made a few long trips. If I had any complaints, it would be the seatbeats. They lock up and choke the rider or driver, when you try to lean forward. I asked if there was an ajustment but the Volvo dealer said No."

A Great Car

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pros: "Carries stuff, comfortable, great to drive"

Cons: "No longer eligible for Ford A Plan"

"Only purchased because it was still under the Ford A Plan, as that made it a bit more affordable versus the GTI, Mazda 3 and Mini Cooper. In hindsight, I would have bought the car the discount notwithstanding. No problems, great acceleration and handling. Climate package makes it all comfortable. Hands off wireless service."

Great car

By on Monday, November 07, 2011

"I've had this car for almost two years and am actually considering buying it again next year (so I can take advantage of the new, longer warranty). It's nice-looking, fun to drive, and I get compliments on it all the time!"

I love the car, it is the sportiest Volvo.

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "Great value with lots of big bang for the buck!"

Cons: "BLIS and other safety options should be standard."

"Recently purchased 2012 R design. I love the way it drives and the torque curve is amazing. It is safe, secure, fast, and fun to drive. The service and maintenance plan is outstanding. How can you beat it? Fun to drive, yet practical car as well. It was fairly priced at about $30,000. I also own a 2007 BMW 335i and this Volvo compares favorably in terms of pure driving pleasure and quality craftsmanship."

Great little vehicle for the money

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "Small exterior, spacious (for its size) interior."

Cons: "Very visible contents in the cargo area."

"This car has the spunk, the spirit and the economy of cars outside of its class. Good power, great handling and very thrifty to own."

totally awesome amazing car

By on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Pros: "great price, fun, fast, cool"

Cons: "can't change my interior lights to cool blue"

"I have a black 2008 and it is as cool as the day I got her. I have owned 4 Volvos and the day I bought this one I had taken my XC90 SUV in for an oil change at the dealer. Remember 08? Gas prices were absolutely awful..anyways I drove the C30 most of the day and when I went back to the dealership to get the XC I couldn't let the C30 go. Bought it that same day. Fast, excellent handling, industrial strength braking, geartronics rocks. If you wanna separate yourself from the crowd, have Volvo technology and reliability at a great price this is your car...I love the car wash places...everyone wants a peek inside!"

Small sized luxury!

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "Styling, good commute size, comfortable, seats 4."

Cons: "gas milage not so good for its size."

"The Volvo C30 is sporty luxury in a small fun package. This car has great acceleration and sharp handling. It can be ordered as a bare bones sportster, but I ordered mine loaded with almost all of the bells and whistles. The heated leather seats are very nice on cold mornings. The DynAudio system is fantastic. Dual climate control is also a plus. Avoid the built-in nav/sat, it is way too expensive for what you get. I got the 6 CD changer with ipod connection, instead. I wanted a comfortable car to commute in heavy traffic. This car is the perfect size. It is quite compact but will hold 4 adults comfortably. I also wanted a car that was different from the crowd. With limited numbers being imported, I rarely get passed on the road by another one, never by an identical one. It also comes with Volvo's safety and reliability."

Wonderful car!

By on Sunday, October 09, 2011

Pros: "It's an affordable luxury car - great to drive!!"

Cons: "None yet"

"I have a 2010 T5 C30 - It is a great little car. It has a 6 speed and I average 27 mpg (between city/town/country) driving. On the highway I have seen up to 35 mpg at 70 with the cruise control on. It turns heads all the time because you don't hardly see them. It has been problem free, and still under an excellent warranty c/o Volvo. It's peppy esp when the turbo kicks in (you can tell!) It rides very nice, it's built to last with a solid feel, it's economical. It's an affordable luxury car. I test drove audi's, bmw's, mini's,"