2012 Volvo C30

Based on 68 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

I love this car

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"I really love my C-30, and so does my husband. It is very zippy, and it is definitely safe. I was rear ended by a 17 y/o driving a blazer, and my car held up really well, after being repaired, it is as good as new!!!! In the year that I have owned this vehicle, I have only seen one on the road. Everyone asks me about it. I would recommend this car to anyone that does not have a infant seat to deal with. I babysit my friends baby sometimes, and getting her in and out of the rear facing car seat is a chore, but it is roomy enough, just a chore because of the 2 doors. My kids are all grown, and this is my toy for me and my hubby and pug to drive around in. I love it."

IN LOVE

By on Monday, January 26, 2009

"Went from a 98 VW Jetta GLX into this car....loved the VW dearly and I was afraid to leave the realm of VW enthusiasts. This car has exceeded my expectations in every way!"

happy customer

By on Thursday, November 20, 2008

"I worried that I would regret buying the C-30 because of it's small size... but I am just as in love with it as I was the day I got it in June :) It's a great car in a small package. It's a great car all around! Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do!!"

The Greatest

By on Thursday, October 30, 2008

"I love my Volvo C30! People are always complimenting me and asking about it. It runs wonderfully and feels safe and solid. I would recommend it to anyone needing a zippy, small car. FUN!"

I love this car!

By on Thursday, October 23, 2008

"I've owned this car for one year, and I've yet to see another one like it on the road. I'd recommend it to anyone...who doesn't have a family! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to get a larger car now that that I have a baby. There really is no room for rear seat passengers with a carseat and a tall driver in the front. There would be no available leg room for a fourth passenger. Not to mention that I have to sit pretty close to the dash in order to accommodate the rear facing carseat. Believe me when I say that it tears me up to have to give up this car. It's zippy, it's beautiful, it makes me feel safe. I used to own a Beetle and was always waiting for it to leave me stranded somewhere. The Beetle gave me troubles from the very beginning, and I had bought that car new as well. This car was my first baby. Unfortunately, between it and the little human--the little human wins. But, I would recommend this car any day to a carefree person who doesn't need to cart many people around."