2011 Volvo C30

Based on 76 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Awesome car

By on Friday, September 10, 2010

"One of the best cars for the money. I'm still amazed how many people walk up to my car, and stare at it."

By on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Love the ride, power and looks of the vehicle. Not a family car, but a wonderful vehicle for commuting to work or taking a special someone out on for a weekend trip."

Beautiful car

By on Saturday, July 11, 2009

"We bought my wife's C30 when they first came out and it was months before we saw another on the road. It's now almost 2years old and has 21,000 miles. We've had zero problems with the car and it still turns heads just as much as it did the day we drove it off the lot. For a two door it's quite roomy and with the rear seats down it can carry quite a load. It's a great vacation car for a couple but it can carry four people if the front seat passengers are willing to compromise their leg room just a bit. It's a fun car to drive and the turbo five cylinder engine has a lot of power. The car rides very comfortably but it's not the most sporty handling car. I drive a MINI Cooper S and it's much more of a sports car than the Volvo. If you're looking for an unusual, good looking fun reliable car I'd highly recommend that you consider a C30."

I bought two!

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "fast sprty and NEVER fails to impress passersby. I"

Cons: "Door handles can freeze very easily, takes a long."

"I bought my original 2011 C30 in 2010, and loved every bit of that car, but I had trouble with the electronic key module. It went out twice, once leaving me stranded. Luckily it was under warrantee, and Volvo fixed it free of charge. When my warrantee ran out I bought the same car.... I mean the SAME car. Same year color everything. I loved it that much. The second one had really low mileage, so I went for it. I have had it a year... so far no problems with module. Drives great, fun, fast and a safe sporty car. I will always have a Volvo. P.S. I drive in some of the worst North East PA winter weather. I recommend Michelin Ice snow tires and it will go anywhere."

Great car

By on Monday, November 07, 2011

"I've had this car for almost two years and am actually considering buying it again next year (so I can take advantage of the new, longer warranty). It's nice-looking, fun to drive, and I get compliments on it all the time!"

Great all around vehicle

By on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"I have owned my 2008 C-30 ver1 since Jan 2009. This is a well engineered safe car but in addition it is great fun to drive due to the turbo providing peppy performance and sporty handling. It runs well on premium fuel or mid range octane fuel. No problems so far at 12000mi. Typical Volvo safety...headlights and tail lights on at all times...nice features like the radio remains on until the key is withdrawn and the windows can be adjusted after engine shut-down to provide venting when parked on sunny days. Small details for sure but thoughtful engineering..."

2010 R-Design...Heaven!

By on Sunday, February 21, 2010

"I own a 2010 R-design (T5) that has the automatic geartronic transmission. To sum it all up...This car ROCKS! I'm in motoring heaven when driving this car, which is in the under $32,000 category. Good handling, performance, and gas mileage. Great styling! Better hurry if you want a brand new 2010; most dealers are being flooded with the 2011s now. They changed the front end look a little on the 2011, and I don't like it."

looks and feels very expensive

By on Wednesday, December 09, 2009

"I have about 4000 miles on my 09 and I still think to myself "what a nice car" everytime I get in. I think that this is a cheap way to own an upscale car. The car uses basically all the same parts from Volvos that cost 5k to 10K more. Getting this same turbo in another Volvo is especially expensive. So I think that it looks and feels like it costs way more. The two doors get a little old when you have rear passengers, and it is annoying that there is no seat belt in the middle. The trunk is tiny but is saved somewhat by being able to fold the rear seats. It is plenty fast and we haven't had any problems so far."

OUTSTANDING

By on Sunday, November 08, 2009

"My black R Design has been perfect in quality. Seats are extremely comfortable even in long rides. The stereo (Alpine is the brand under the covers) has excellent sound. Not much I would change except the maintenance is a bit pricey to have the dealer change oil and filters and rotate the tires. I get 28MPG at 70+ mph btw..."

The Greatest

By on Thursday, October 30, 2008

"I love my Volvo C30! People are always complimenting me and asking about it. It runs wonderfully and feels safe and solid. I would recommend it to anyone needing a zippy, small car. FUN!"