• 2014 Compact Cars

2011 Volvo C30

Based on 64 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

fun car

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "mileage with a turbo is just barely ok"

"love the car but because it's a turbo, mileage is only about 25mph. I also love the warranty. it covers everything except tires. I bought the extended warranty and it's worth the money. I made a point of testing getting in and out of the back seat before I purchased it and had no problem but my friends seem to struggle each time (we're all late 50s)"

Sportiest most fun to drive vehicle I have owned.

By on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Pros: "Quality, trouble free, super comfortable, fun!"

Cons: "Rear leg room"

"The Volvo C30 is understated and hard to find on the road. Design is eye-catching and mine is a bright red which draws many admiring comments! It is really zippy and responsive yet gets surprisingly good gas mileage. Seats are super comfortable and hatchback really convenient for gym bag and everyday essentials. Build quality is legendary which earns Volvos a great safety rating. It rides really silent on the road which allows enjoyment of the premium sound system which came custom extra with the car. What can I say - I am hooked on Volvo and the C30 is an all round great experience with zero issues experienced in the 5 years I have owned it."

Best car I ever owned

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, stylish,"

Cons: "Small rear hatch opening"

"I love this car, I am amazed at the mileage I get considering how heavy and solid it feels. I bought this after a collision in another car and was concerned about safety. It is a very comfortable quiet ride. My only caveat is the rear door opening is small with lip to get things over. The interior is very comfortable and stylish and roomy, well though out. The best is the warranty that includes wear and tear for five years! I added back up sensors which I think should be standard on every car. Because I relocated across country I have dealt with 3 different dealerships which I found to be excellent. Very professional and helpful."

great handlng, spartan interior, very handy hatch

By on Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pros: "fun driving and spunky, handy for hauling stuff"

Cons: "interior is sparse, wheels are awful to clean"

"I drive hard and this car handles great. The seating material drivers side cracked in 2 years but Volvo replaced it under warranty. Lots of complements on styling. I just wish that the wheels, Sparticus type, didn't pit so badly due to brake dusting. I'd buy again but it doesn't look like they will be available."

minor issues

By on Sunday, August 18, 2013

"Higher than normal road noise. Automatic temp works poorly - drops too low a fan speed to maintain temp. but manual is fine. Had 3 minor warrantee claims. Handles great. Lots of power although turbo takes a moment to kick in. R Type trim below bumpers hit curbs. Very nice auto trans. Shifts unnoticeably. Computer reminded me of need for first oil change 4,000 miles beyond when due. Interior is nice. Nice seats and very comfortable. Access to rear a bit tight but comfortable when you get there. Get a cargo net or be pelted if you stop suddenly. Neat car with many positives and a few puzzles."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25