2010 Volvo C30

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

I love this car!

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, seats are comfy, good handling,fast"

Cons: "The only negative is it's 2 door."

"Car is quick on take off, has great get up, good handling at high speeds, and good on gas. Comfortable, and reliable."

Super fun to drive!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "2 doors"

"Handles curves so well, I choose to drive this car instead of our xc60. Sporty but very comfortable."

I love my Volvo

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, sexy, love seat warmers!"

Cons: "Not good for bad roads"

"My car has been through so much over these past years. It had to go to the body shop twice and I drive everywhere. I have to say, I was suprised how much was not damaged when an animal decided to rum in front of me on the highway while I was going about 70. All that had to be replaced was the from bumper and wheel cover. No inside damage at all.I have to say my favorite part of my car is it's speed. It rides smooth and fast. I tend to run out of gas fast becuase I love to push the pedal. Now, the gas mileage is good, so you know. I just have a speeding problem. Another of my favorite parts of the car are the seats. I'm an oversized chick and I fit comfortably in my chair. One thing that to be wary about though is that the car is low and when you live in Mississippi where the roads are awful, you have to be careful or you'll always be scraping the front bumper. Other than that, I love my baby Volvo. I don't know if I could ever find another like it. Btw, if you get the car, get the hard cover trunk cover. It's worth it, expecially, if you don't like people peeping in the hatchback."

I bought two!

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "fast sprty and NEVER fails to impress passersby. I"

Cons: "Door handles can freeze very easily, takes a long."

"I bought my original 2011 C30 in 2010, and loved every bit of that car, but I had trouble with the electronic key module. It went out twice, once leaving me stranded. Luckily it was under warrantee, and Volvo fixed it free of charge. When my warrantee ran out I bought the same car.... I mean the SAME car. Same year color everything. I loved it that much. The second one had really low mileage, so I went for it. I have had it a year... so far no problems with module. Drives great, fun, fast and a safe sporty car. I will always have a Volvo. P.S. I drive in some of the worst North East PA winter weather. I recommend Michelin Ice snow tires and it will go anywhere."

fun car

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "mileage with a turbo is just barely ok"

"love the car but because it's a turbo, mileage is only about 25mph. I also love the warranty. it covers everything except tires. I bought the extended warranty and it's worth the money. I made a point of testing getting in and out of the back seat before I purchased it and had no problem but my friends seem to struggle each time (we're all late 50s)"