2010 Volvo C30

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

OUTSTANDING

By on Sunday, November 8, 2009

"My black R Design has been perfect in quality. Seats are extremely comfortable even in long rides. The stereo (Alpine is the brand under the covers) has excellent sound. Not much I would change except the maintenance is a bit pricey to have the dealer change oil and filters and rotate the tires. I get 28MPG at 70+ mph btw..."

Beautiful car

By on Saturday, July 11, 2009

"We bought my wife's C30 when they first came out and it was months before we saw another on the road. It's now almost 2years old and has 21,000 miles. We've had zero problems with the car and it still turns heads just as much as it did the day we drove it off the lot. For a two door it's quite roomy and with the rear seats down it can carry quite a load. It's a great vacation car for a couple but it can carry four people if the front seat passengers are willing to compromise their leg room just a bit. It's a fun car to drive and the turbo five cylinder engine has a lot of power. The car rides very comfortably but it's not the most sporty handling car. I drive a MINI Cooper S and it's much more of a sports car than the Volvo. If you're looking for an unusual, good looking fun reliable car I'd highly recommend that you consider a C30."

The Greatest

By on Thursday, October 30, 2008

"I love my Volvo C30! People are always complimenting me and asking about it. It runs wonderfully and feels safe and solid. I would recommend it to anyone needing a zippy, small car. FUN!"

Great car

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

"I've had this car for almost two years and am actually considering buying it again next year (so I can take advantage of the new, longer warranty). It's nice-looking, fun to drive, and I get compliments on it all the time!"

Great all around vehicle

By on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"I have owned my 2008 C-30 ver1 since Jan 2009. This is a well engineered safe car but in addition it is great fun to drive due to the turbo providing peppy performance and sporty handling. It runs well on premium fuel or mid range octane fuel. No problems so far at 12000mi. Typical Volvo safety...headlights and tail lights on at all times...nice features like the radio remains on until the key is withdrawn and the windows can be adjusted after engine shut-down to provide venting when parked on sunny days. Small details for sure but thoughtful engineering..."