2010 Volvo C30

Based on 71 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next

happy customer

By on Thursday, November 20, 2008

"I worried that I would regret buying the C-30 because of it's small size... but I am just as in love with it as I was the day I got it in June :) It's a great car in a small package. It's a great car all around! Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do!!"

The Greatest

By on Thursday, October 30, 2008

"I love my Volvo C30! People are always complimenting me and asking about it. It runs wonderfully and feels safe and solid. I would recommend it to anyone needing a zippy, small car. FUN!"

I love this car!

By on Thursday, October 23, 2008

"I've owned this car for one year, and I've yet to see another one like it on the road. I'd recommend it to anyone...who doesn't have a family! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to get a larger car now that that I have a baby. There really is no room for rear seat passengers with a carseat and a tall driver in the front. There would be no available leg room for a fourth passenger. Not to mention that I have to sit pretty close to the dash in order to accommodate the rear facing carseat. Believe me when I say that it tears me up to have to give up this car. It's zippy, it's beautiful, it makes me feel safe. I used to own a Beetle and was always waiting for it to leave me stranded somewhere. The Beetle gave me troubles from the very beginning, and I had bought that car new as well. This car was my first baby. Unfortunately, between it and the little human--the little human wins. But, I would recommend this car any day to a carefree person who doesn't need to cart many people around."

By on Friday, September 26, 2008

"I have been loving my C30 since I bought it. It looks very cute and unique, I can hardly find another c30 when I was driving which pleased me a lot. About its performance, I dont know cars at all, but I feel very smooth and confident when I am driving it. If you are a young woman and looking for something special other than mini cooper or new beetle, I would like to recommend c30 to you. :-)"

Unhappy in Florida

By on Friday, September 19, 2008

"This car is really fast and cute. I love the manual 6-speed transmission and Sirius radio. I have nothing else positive to say about this car. It should have 2 more doors. It is almost impossible to get in the back seat. Loading groceries and supplies is a total nightmare. I want to get rid of this car!"

Previous | 1 ... 13 14 15 | Next