2010 Volvo C30

Based on 71 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Love this car.

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"I got mine Dec 2008. I've put about 7,500 miles on my car and no problems yet. I was kind of worried about the reliablity since the car hasn't been out for that long. So far everything is great! Although, if this car breaks down at all I'm going to come back and give it 1 star."

HONEST REVIEW

By on Sunday, August 02, 2009

"I bought type R a year ago. I love the styling, premium sound and comfort of the car. Craftsmanship feels cheap. My left side of the wiper blade is noisy when you turn them on. You here the spring while the wipers are moving. Another problem that i had is the replacement of my strut bearings twice and my car only has 14,000. If you like attention of the people this is car for you. I have never had so many compliments about having a good looking car until I bought this car. My wife is jealous :)"

Beautiful car

By on Saturday, July 11, 2009

"We bought my wife's C30 when they first came out and it was months before we saw another on the road. It's now almost 2years old and has 21,000 miles. We've had zero problems with the car and it still turns heads just as much as it did the day we drove it off the lot. For a two door it's quite roomy and with the rear seats down it can carry quite a load. It's a great vacation car for a couple but it can carry four people if the front seat passengers are willing to compromise their leg room just a bit. It's a fun car to drive and the turbo five cylinder engine has a lot of power. The car rides very comfortably but it's not the most sporty handling car. I drive a MINI Cooper S and it's much more of a sports car than the Volvo. If you're looking for an unusual, good looking fun reliable car I'd highly recommend that you consider a C30."

I love this car

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"I really love my C-30, and so does my husband. It is very zippy, and it is definitely safe. I was rear ended by a 17 y/o driving a blazer, and my car held up really well, after being repaired, it is as good as new!!!! In the year that I have owned this vehicle, I have only seen one on the road. Everyone asks me about it. I would recommend this car to anyone that does not have a infant seat to deal with. I babysit my friends baby sometimes, and getting her in and out of the rear facing car seat is a chore, but it is roomy enough, just a chore because of the 2 doors. My kids are all grown, and this is my toy for me and my hubby and pug to drive around in. I love it."

IN LOVE

By on Monday, January 26, 2009

"Went from a 98 VW Jetta GLX into this car....loved the VW dearly and I was afraid to leave the realm of VW enthusiasts. This car has exceeded my expectations in every way!"