2010 Volvo C30

Based on 76 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Great city car. Great car anywhere, really.

By on Saturday, July 10, 2010

"I love this car. It's fun, stylish, and turns heads. I always get compliments and questions. People can't believe it's a Volvo. Never had a reliability issue in the two years I've owned it. Rock solid, great performance too. Engine makes a respectable 227 hp and 236 lb ft of torque. But almost all of that torque is available right off idle, making this a really easy to drive in traffic. Point and shoot handling makes it fun in twisty mountain roads. Traction control, stability control, and ABS make it easy and safe to drive in even the worst conditions. Snow is no problem, even on summer tires! Size is perfect for the city. It's a little expensive compared to similar Japanese cars, but it's SOOO much cooler, and gets SOOO much more attention, and it's actually a relative bargain compared to other European coupes. I love this car and would recommend it in a minute."

A fun and useful car that looks great

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, hauls lots, looks awesome"

Cons: "cheap rubber and plastic wth the quality leather"

"I can haul all of my theater stuff in the hatch back. I can look great pulling up t a date's house in a sporty sophisticated classic Volvo."

Best car I ever owned

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, stylish,"

Cons: "Small rear hatch opening"

"I love this car, I am amazed at the mileage I get considering how heavy and solid it feels. I bought this after a collision in another car and was concerned about safety. It is a very comfortable quiet ride. My only caveat is the rear door opening is small with lip to get things over. The interior is very comfortable and stylish and roomy, well though out. The best is the warranty that includes wear and tear for five years! I added back up sensors which I think should be standard on every car. Because I relocated across country I have dealt with 3 different dealerships which I found to be excellent. Very professional and helpful."

Unique, and a lot of fun!

By on Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pros: "Style, handling, performance"

Overseas Delivery Showroom in Sweden

"Purchased a 2011 through the Overseas Delivery Program. Picked it up in Gottenberg, Sweden took the ferry to Germany and drove it from Kiel to Munich in one day at speeds up to 125mph. The car drives better the faster you drive it. I absolutely love this car. It's the embodiment of refined sports handling. I did the Polestar upgrade over a year ago and that made it even better. It improved the performance and I got a 1.5 mpg increase. I would love to buy another especially if I could do the overseas delivery again. It's the best kept secret in the entire car industry."

Overseas Delivery Showroom in Sweden

Love this car!

By on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great looking."

Cons: "I don't have heated seats."

"I've owned this car for 3 years and I love it. It is so fun to drive. It looks great too."