2009 Volvo C30

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

C30

By on Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Handles great; hugs curves. Love the style and comfort."

What a great car!

By on Monday, February 08, 2010

"I have owned my silver C30, ver.1 for almost 2 years now and have to say that she is holding up nicely. The only issue I have had is with a recall on the clutch but other than that it has been flawless. I love driving this car and only wish the roads in SoCal were smoother so that I could really put it through it's paces. But every now and then I am able to get out to the country and push it. I'm not an agressive driver and so when I do hammer the throttle I am always surprised at the abundant power that it delivers. This Volvo, much like it's larger S40 sibling, is sturdy and feels well made as it should since it's a luxury brand. The styling is by far the best part of this car. I am still getting compliments today and have random people come up to me in parking lots asking questions about it. That does get a little interesting because you never know if they are intersted in the car are just want your money or your car. In any case, this is a great car and I hope to own it for many years to come, which I can see easily happening. That's if I can afford to maintain it after the warranty expires. This is my 4th Volvo and parts and service can get expensive but with regular maintanance it should last."

I'd buy another one...

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"I own a 2008 C30 with the 5-speed auto geartronic transmission. It has a responsive powerful engine with a smooth shifting transmission. I love it so far. I would definitely suggest buying one. It's cool to drive a unique looking car that isn't seen everywhere like the Mini or VW GTI. Try to find a 2008 or 2009 with low miles."

Hot Looking Performance Car

By on Friday, August 08, 2008

"I bought my 2008 Volvo C30 in July and love it. It accelerates quickly and corners great. The engine is powerful yet fairly quiet. The "geartronic" automatic is great for someone who wants to change-it-up now and then and not be tied to just a manual shift. I tinted all the windows for a cool new look."

Does everything extremely well

By on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

"The car is a joy to drive, Goes exactly where you point it but without a jittery wheel. Extremely comfortable and quiet. Two useful seats in back. Plenty of power when I need it. It even tows my boat. I do my own maintenance - filters, wipers and such are not overpriced. I average 28 mpg around town. 33 mpg on the highway is common, and the car will deliver 40 mpg at 55 mph if driven carefully. No significant service problems in 43000 miles. This is a wonderful and wonderfully good looking car."