2009 Volvo C30

Based on 73 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

My baby is the best!!

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "Head turner, fast, and different"

Cons: "Had to replace the windshield due to a small leak"

"This is my second car that I've owned and I can't think of any other car to replace it. It's different and a head turner, not everyone I meet likes it, but I do and so do most people. Mine is a manual, and it shifts very smoothly. My top speed...so far ;)...is 115 mph haha. I love my car and it reflects my personality perfectly!"

I bought two!

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "fast sprty and NEVER fails to impress passersby. I"

Cons: "Door handles can freeze very easily, takes a long."

"I bought my original 2011 C30 in 2010, and loved every bit of that car, but I had trouble with the electronic key module. It went out twice, once leaving me stranded. Luckily it was under warrantee, and Volvo fixed it free of charge. When my warrantee ran out I bought the same car.... I mean the SAME car. Same year color everything. I loved it that much. The second one had really low mileage, so I went for it. I have had it a year... so far no problems with module. Drives great, fun, fast and a safe sporty car. I will always have a Volvo. P.S. I drive in some of the worst North East PA winter weather. I recommend Michelin Ice snow tires and it will go anywhere."

Why isn't Volvo more highly recommended?

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "Lots of fun, smooth and quick ride"

Cons: "fuel efficiency"

"Love this car! It is my first Volvo and its such a dream to drive. I never thought I could afford a luxury car but the C30 was within my budget. My boyfriend loves to drive it as well. No issues within the first 2 years, just oil changes. I did have to replace the sporty tires as the ride was a bit loud. My only complaint is that I get about 18 mpg highway/city combined. On road trips I have not exceeded 24 mpg. Good thing is that I can use regular gas."

I love this car.

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2014

"I love this car. Great to drive and no one else has one."

Fun car!

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "FUN!"

Cons: "Cabin ergonomics"

"First, I am no a Volvo fan; never have been; but, I am in love with this C30 and I have been ever since I saw one on the road for the first time. Had to have one. I've owned this car since new; it's a 6-speed and has 84k miles on it! Never a problem to be had. Cabin ergonomics leave something to be desired: cup holders in the console right behind the shift lever leave them useless (not a problem for me, I don't eat/drink in my car); console charger outlet is to the right of the shift lever and my sleeve gets caught on it while shifting! Don't know what's up with that useless space behind the HVAC controls on the console! If they had offered this model in AWD (and I can't imagine whey they didn't) I would keep it forever and a day. Next car will be AWD; and, unless they resurrect this model in AWD, it won't be a Volvo..."