2008 Volvo C30

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

I'd buy another one...

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"I own a 2008 C30 with the 5-speed auto geartronic transmission. It has a responsive powerful engine with a smooth shifting transmission. I love it so far. I would definitely suggest buying one. It's cool to drive a unique looking car that isn't seen everywhere like the Mini or VW GTI. Try to find a 2008 or 2009 with low miles."

Hot Looking Performance Car

By on Friday, August 8, 2008

"I bought my 2008 Volvo C30 in July and love it. It accelerates quickly and corners great. The engine is powerful yet fairly quiet. The "geartronic" automatic is great for someone who wants to change-it-up now and then and not be tied to just a manual shift. I tinted all the windows for a cool new look."

Does everything extremely well

By on Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"The car is a joy to drive, Goes exactly where you point it but without a jittery wheel. Extremely comfortable and quiet. Two useful seats in back. Plenty of power when I need it. It even tows my boat. I do my own maintenance - filters, wipers and such are not overpriced. I average 28 mpg around town. 33 mpg on the highway is common, and the car will deliver 40 mpg at 55 mph if driven carefully. No significant service problems in 43000 miles. This is a wonderful and wonderfully good looking car."

I love this car

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"I really love my C-30, and so does my husband. It is very zippy, and it is definitely safe. I was rear ended by a 17 y/o driving a blazer, and my car held up really well, after being repaired, it is as good as new!!!! In the year that I have owned this vehicle, I have only seen one on the road. Everyone asks me about it. I would recommend this car to anyone that does not have a infant seat to deal with. I babysit my friends baby sometimes, and getting her in and out of the rear facing car seat is a chore, but it is roomy enough, just a chore because of the 2 doors. My kids are all grown, and this is my toy for me and my hubby and pug to drive around in. I love it."

Fast and confortable

By on Thursday, January 3, 2008

"This car is pretty fast for its size and price, intirior noise is minimal, stick shift is easy to handle and quick response, turbo is very quit, the standard features are awsome, including the stereo. Over all I really enjoy this car."