2008 Volvo C30

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

Really Enjoyed this car

By on Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Cons: "Rims can be easy to crack, Sunroof can leak (known"

"I have no major complaints for this car on dependability, comfort or handling. I kept my regular maintenance up, balanced and rotated ect. This care is amazing you have both a sports car and hatchback so it's convenient. I frequently went from high to low speed in various elements and it handles like a champ My minor complaints are; The rims can be easy to crack and that the sunroof is known to leak on occasion(this is a known Volvo manufacture problem)"

looks and feels very expensive

By on Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"I have about 4000 miles on my 09 and I still think to myself "what a nice car" everytime I get in. I think that this is a cheap way to own an upscale car. The car uses basically all the same parts from Volvos that cost 5k to 10K more. Getting this same turbo in another Volvo is especially expensive. So I think that it looks and feels like it costs way more. The two doors get a little old when you have rear passengers, and it is annoying that there is no seat belt in the middle. The trunk is tiny but is saved somewhat by being able to fold the rear seats. It is plenty fast and we haven't had any problems so far."

Love this car.

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"I got mine Dec 2008. I've put about 7,500 miles on my car and no problems yet. I was kind of worried about the reliablity since the car hasn't been out for that long. So far everything is great! Although, if this car breaks down at all I'm going to come back and give it 1 star."

fun car

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "mileage with a turbo is just barely ok"

"love the car but because it's a turbo, mileage is only about 25mph. I also love the warranty. it covers everything except tires. I bought the extended warranty and it's worth the money. I made a point of testing getting in and out of the back seat before I purchased it and had no problem but my friends seem to struggle each time (we're all late 50s)"

Fun car!

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "FUN!"

Cons: "Cabin ergonomics"

"First, I am no a Volvo fan; never have been; but, I am in love with this C30 and I have been ever since I saw one on the road for the first time. Had to have one. I've owned this car since new; it's a 6-speed and has 84k miles on it! Never a problem to be had. Cabin ergonomics leave something to be desired: cup holders in the console right behind the shift lever leave them useless (not a problem for me, I don't eat/drink in my car); console charger outlet is to the right of the shift lever and my sleeve gets caught on it while shifting! Don't know what's up with that useless space behind the HVAC controls on the console! If they had offered this model in AWD (and I can't imagine whey they didn't) I would keep it forever and a day. Next car will be AWD; and, unless they resurrect this model in AWD, it won't be a Volvo..."