2008 Volvo C30

Based on 68 Ratings for the 2008 - 2013 models.

I love this car!

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, seats are comfy, good handling,fast"

Cons: "The only negative is it's 2 door."

"Car is quick on take off, has great get up, good handling at high speeds, and good on gas. Comfortable, and reliable."

Super fun to drive!

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "2 doors"

"Handles curves so well, I choose to drive this car instead of our xc60. Sporty but very comfortable."

A fun and useful car that looks great

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, hauls lots, looks awesome"

Cons: "cheap rubber and plastic wth the quality leather"

"I can haul all of my theater stuff in the hatch back. I can look great pulling up t a date's house in a sporty sophisticated classic Volvo."

Fun, affordable, and long lasting

By on Saturday, January 07, 2012

"This car is fun, fast, affordable, and a car that will last a very long time. There are only a couple cons, all but one can be seen as opinion. The car will be expensive to fix (plan on keeping the car for a long time), however I knew that by buying a Volvo. One plus is Volvo is very reliable so it may never need to be fixed. Second, the location of the cup holders boggle my mind, I don't know what the engineers were thinking, but I've gotten over it. Lastly, I have had issues with the heater/air conditioner flaps, radio, and windows. The heater/ air conditioner would switch constantly, the radio would freeze, and the windows would not go up/down on their own. It took a couple times but all the issued got fixed under warranty with no issues from the service department. Other than that, best car value, performance, and design for its money. Now with the new performance upgrade available the car got even better!"

I love my Volvo

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, sexy, love seat warmers!"

Cons: "Not good for bad roads"

"My car has been through so much over these past years. It had to go to the body shop twice and I drive everywhere. I have to say, I was suprised how much was not damaged when an animal decided to rum in front of me on the highway while I was going about 70. All that had to be replaced was the from bumper and wheel cover. No inside damage at all.I have to say my favorite part of my car is it's speed. It rides smooth and fast. I tend to run out of gas fast becuase I love to push the pedal. Now, the gas mileage is good, so you know. I just have a speeding problem. Another of my favorite parts of the car are the seats. I'm an oversized chick and I fit comfortably in my chair. One thing that to be wary about though is that the car is low and when you live in Mississippi where the roads are awful, you have to be careful or you'll always be scraping the front bumper. Other than that, I love my baby Volvo. I don't know if I could ever find another like it. Btw, if you get the car, get the hard cover trunk cover. It's worth it, expecially, if you don't like people peeping in the hatchback."

See if you qualify for