• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2013 Volkswagen Touareg Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $49,716 - $53,089.

Invoice N/A

10/7.0

Based on 59 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Much Better

By on Monday, February 23, 2009

"I purchased this vehicle with 10,000 miles on the clock after it was driven by a VW rep for a few months. The car was well looked after and in as-new condition. The overall quality of the finish is what you'd expect from a top notch German manufacturer and the performance is fantastic with plenty of power when you need it. The only disappointing factors are the high fuel consumption and relatively expensive services. Otherwise this is a great SUV for the modern man/woman/family."

This is the most awesome car I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"this is my third touareg. this is the nicest yet. it is so smooth, the 8speed transmission is a huge improvement. the car's styling is also a big improvement. I am very satisfied with this vehicle, and the diesel is barely audible, very quiet. The mileage is almost double form the previous 8cyl touareg that I owned. The same 26 gal tank and twice the mileage."

Touareg CPL

By on Saturday, June 19, 2010

"For the serious adventure seekers. If you like camping, outdoor sports...this is it!!!!! Stylish.....Turns heads everywhere you go.....and that is before you show off all of its off road capabilities. Can tow 7700Lbs ... I tow a camping trailer, 3 bikes and a canoe... The incredible HULK !! It is like a Hot Chick than can kick your butt in any sport and at the same time she is your coolest friend...... This sum's it all. Interiors stylish, exterior sleek... This comes with a price....Loves gas but no one is perfect... The thrill is worth every gallon of gas. Depreciates a whole lot....Buy CPL (Certified) 3 year return lease.. You will get great warranty and 45-50% off new sticker price. enjoy !!!!!!"

Expensive for what it is, but worth it so far

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "Power, driving characteristics, features"

Cons: "Seat a little short"

"Drives flawlessly, excellent road manners, plenty of power and tow ability. Easily pulls my 3500 lbs TT with ease throughout New England's hilly terrain. The transmission and engine work perfectly. I have no real gripes except the seats are not made for short (under 5-5) people. Has all the gadgets and electronics that I could ever need. The NAV system is wonderful. Love the REST feature for keeping the car warm when going to shop up to one half hour. My average economy (almost 90% city) has been 22 mpg this Winter. Not bad at all considering it's 5000 pounds. It can get near 30 mpg on the highway when cruise is set to 60mph. Most of my driving involves climbing hills to and from work. Hopefully I have it for 10 years before getting another vehicle. They keep getting better and better."

I love this thing!

By on Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful looking in my driveway."

Cons: "I like it so much I've become paranoid about itM"

"It's built like a tank. It's fun to drive. Unbelieveable mileage!!! The sound system and electronics are awesome. I am going to buy another one!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25