2010 Volkswagen Touareg

7.8

Based on 294 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Looks best and rides best

By on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Beautiful inside-out, perfect for both sport and luxury."

By on Saturday, April 30, 2011

"Too many electrical problems to recommend anything but do not buy."

All I Need

By on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Should I need to replace this vehicle I would have to go with a Bentley. No one has an engine like the V10 TDI. Diesel is the only way to go. I was hoping to use vegetable oil but no one in my area has the mixture. The interior quality was assembled with care. I have not had any problems. I do not believe these vehicles need 19 and 22 inch rims. You need side wall protection. I seem to be the only one my VW dealership has seen that gets the best mileage out of tires. 35,000. Extra 4psi front & rear & rotate."

Great all the way

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"It's been 4 years now...I never had a problem with it, yes, none. Fuel efficiency is not the best, but you get use to it...I love my T-reg!"

Horrible car

By on Saturday, May 15, 2010

"This is the worst car we have ever owned. Granted, we did not do as much research as we should have before buying it. My wife decided that she wanted something 'different', something uncommon. We have owned this pile for a little over 2 years. It was a lease return and was sold by the dealer as 'certified' which basically means they build a $750 extended warranty into the price and thank heavens for that. In the two years that we have had it it has been towed in 3 times for major issues including a faulty fuel rail causing the car to die and start gushing gan on the street, a broken drive shaft caused by faulty bearings (a $6,000 repair if we had to pay for it) and a failure of the starter due to missing insulation in the wiring bundle during manufacturing. Maintenance is a nightmare with the average 10K mile service running $600 or more. Even changing a headlight requires dealer service and runs about $300 a lamp. All that said, when the car works, it is a dream. The Audi V8 could power a tank and the road manners, stability and control are typical German. The nightmares and cost do not make up for the quality of the ride."