2011 Volkswagen Tiguan

8.4

Based on 130 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Fun, Sporty, Practical, Small Family Car

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, Quick, Versatile, Practical,"

Cons: "Wish there was a little more cargo space."

"We love our Tiguan. It is a great vehicle that was reasonably priced with a little luxury to it and of course it is also sporty. It is just me and my wife; we use it to travel a good bit and it is great. We bought it with expectations of beginning a family. It is a very safe car ratings wise but it also provides a feeling of confidence. It is stable and feels planted to the gorund at all times. The interior is surprisingly roomy and comfortable. We fell in love with the heated seats; being in the south we didnt think they were necessary but man have we changed our minds. The only complaint we have is that occasionally we will bring friends along on a trip. If you have four adults and any substantial amount of cargo or luggage it starts to get a little cramped. Oh, one last thing. This thing drives great in low traction situations. Ours is Front Wheel Drive but I have driven it confidentally during ice storms and wintery conditions. It even went up a steep hill where several cars were stranded trying to go up. We even used it to drive down a muddy Georgia red clay road which if you have had experience with can be as bad or worse than ice."

Sport Car with leg room. LOVE IT.

By on Sunday, July 01, 2012

Pros: "Size, Interior Space, Handling, MPG, Sunroof"

Cons: "No TDI version in the states."

"Switching over from an Audi A4, I am absolutely in love with this little SUV. The 4 cylinder sips gas and has plenty of power and drive. The interior is SO great and its a great looking SUV. I have no complaints! Can't wait to drive it in the snow and compare the 4-motion to the Quattro. I have very high expectations! :) BUY THIS SUV. **THE SUNROOF IS SO FANTASTIC**"

Best SUV ever !!! Drives like a sports car !!!

By on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Pros: "Fun Quality.... Comfort...Quality interior"

"This granny is absolutely thrilled with her tiguan. I feel like I am driving a sports car, but still have room for all I need, and get great visibility. Comfortable and sassy !!! Great engineering ...wonderful vehicle!!! Love love to pass those slow folks....and the fantastic nav system gets me wherever I need to be. Back-up camera is the best ever."

Amazing SUV

By on Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, small enough to fit everywhere"

Cons: "Bumpy ride"

"Extremely fun to drive. Love the interior, it's very comfortable in both passenger seat and driver seat. Only complaint is that the Tigaun SEL is not as smooth riding as I would have hoped. If you want a smoother ride chose a S or SE."

Turbo is awesome!

By on Sunday, September 05, 2010

"Great SUV, good gas mileage, solid build with Turbo. Love it!! Seats are very comfortable like sofa :)"