2010 Volkswagen Tiguan

8.2

Based on 139 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

2010 VW tiguan Wolfsburg 4 motion

By on Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"Excellent fit and finish. This small SUV has great power/acceleration. Handles super around corners. Few minor complaints would be to offer auto/on-off headlamps on all models not just SEL. Cargo space is tight but rear seats do move forward/aft 6 inches, which is needed. Do not overlook this SUV, give it a test drive. I have driven all SUV's in this segment and this is one of the best..."

Great small CUV

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "Great handling, top notch quality."

Cons: "Not as roomy as some; SEL has rides very firmly."

"Although the professional reviews ping it for not tops in space with the competition, I love the car specifically for its size and agility. It is easy to park in the city, and although it is shorter than most of the competitors, I have found that it has plenty of passenger room and space for hauling larger objects. The adjustable/reclining rear seat makes all of the difference. Most importantly, it drives much better than the competition. It's like a tall sports car. The car also has a quality feeling that the others in the class cannot match, and materials are a step above Toyota, Honda, or Hyundai. The Dynaudio stereo is top notch. Everything is has a solid feel. This car is more in line with an Audi, BMW or Volvo than a Toyota or Honda. I love it!"

I love the experience of owning this car!

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pros: "handling and acceleration"

Cons: "maintenance cost"

"excellent handling and pick up. good gas mileage for the acceleration provided. great for cruising the beach or driving in traffic. excellent on the highway. steering like nothing I have experienced. only con is that repairs and maintenance are more expensive."

I'm in love!

By on Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pros: "Handling, looks, comfortable, panoramic sun roof"

Cons: "nothing!"

"I've had my 2012 VW Tiguan SE 4motion for a little over a month and I love it! Just today I was stopped in a parking lot by three separate people to compliment me on how cute it is! I test drove the CC and felt like it was a little too fancy for me and the Passat felt a little too American to me (more like a Ford or Chevy). The Tiguan handles great, has a great look, and is comfortable. Can't wait to try it out this winter!"

Responsive

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "details are well done"

Cons: "a bit pricey"

"Had the car a couple years, great for touring and quite nimble. Snow is no problem and the size is good for two or four. Handy to carry the kayak or bikes."