2012 Volkswagen Routan

6.2

Based on 127 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

6.6/10
    6.4/10
    6.4/10
    6.9/10
    7.4/10
    7.5/10

WATCH OUT FOR COSTLY BRAKE PROBLEMS

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "roomy"

Cons: "barkes to many recalls and problem at 25000 miles"

"i BOUGHT THIS CAR FOR MY WIFE IN 2010. Since then several to many recalls and problems with door shades and windows and by far the battery is finished!!!!. The most annoying thing is that we had our brakes and rotors changed for 3rd time at 24000 miles. they know it in the dealership that this is a huge problem. today they told me that they stopped making this car. my advise get a lawyer and you can return this lemon car back and get your money."

sel premium 4d

By on Sunday, March 27, 2011

"bought the car new. love it. very comfortable and have not had any problems. went on two long trips and the ride is great. gas mileage averaged about 23 highway. kids love the tv's can watch 2 different videos at the same time. we bought an extra set of headset. so much in this van still learning everything. looks like a keeper. we also added the tow package and running boards. makes the car standout. Hope to see you fellow VW fans on the road. Make sure you waive."

i'm a convert

By on Saturday, May 29, 2010

"We have had this minivan for nearly a year and i am a convert. I swore I'd never own a minivan because I love sporty cars. After baby #3, I didn't have many options. So I grudgingly decided to look at the Routan. Absolutely love it!!! We are a big road trip family and the Routan has been great to drive and makes those long rides even better for all of us. The kids love the DVD system and all the cubbies for their stuff. Love, love, love my Routan."

Best deal for the money for a mnivan

By on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pros: "Gas mileage - space, comfort"

"Awesome van!!! Gas mileage is incredible - getting 21 city and up to 36 highway so far and its only a year old! Love live love it!!!!"

Owned for 6mo

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "price, value, ride - overall good vehicle"

Cons: "Missing a few options"

"No issues from VW just from the dealer we bought it from. The van is a good buy. We have the SE w/Nav and dual dvd with pwr doors. Rides/drives very nice. Good in rain and snow. The nav and dvd are nice. The only complaints are minor. No auto lights or fog lights. you have to go to the SEL model to get fog lights. Kind of dumb. Also you can't view your tire pressure from the info center. It only tells you id a tire is low. We have the back up camera which is nice but it doesn't have back up sensors. Again, dumb. Those are the little things I wish it had, other than those things I am happy with it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Routan near Honolulu. See local deals