2011 Volkswagen Routan

6.2

Based on 130 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

6.6/10
    6.4/10
    6.4/10
    6.9/10
    7.5/10
    7.5/10

LOVE our car

By on Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pros: "can fit tons of stuff in it"

Cons: "middle seats not on tracks and cost"

"We bought our Routan used and we still love it. It accommodates all 4 of children and is wonderful during 14 hour road trips. If I had to pick one flaw that we work around is that the middle seats aren't adjustable (on tracks) as far as for leg room. Other than that it gets great gas mileage and its a living room on wheels. Tons of room! awesome car just wish it was a little cheaper."

good but not great

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"i bought this van new, within 6000 miles had a seal go out on the trans, but over all satisfied, rides great and handles like a sports car!"

Do not recommend this car.

By on Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pros: "The price was good for all the item it included"

Cons: "Not reliable"

"More than 10 recalls, leaks form the sunroof, battery doesn't last, the paint in the doorknobs is peeling off! the lights on the dashboard turn on and off whenever they want making it too often a visit to the dealer to fix that. Also problem with the starring system."

Awesome drive.

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "Everything about the vehicle is a pro."

Cons: "Haven't found any yet."

"I have never been one to dig the minivan concept, however, when my wife talked me into just looking at them, after the test-drive I was sold. Very smooth ride and we have enjoyed it ever since. I am not much of one to take the back seat on any ride, but I wouldn't mind this ride anytime in the back seat. Two dvd screens for viewing two movies at the same time. Very quiet ride. If I didn't have this now, I would even consider purchasing a used one just like it because I am that sold on the vehicle. I am more of a Ford man myself, but next in line for me after Ford is now the VW. Great vehicles and great service through the dealership. After two weeks of owning the van we drove down to Disneyland. Great drive and couldn't ask for anything more. Heated seats, leather, very quiet ride. Many times I wonder if the engine is still running if stopped because it is that quiet. Would highly recommend the Routan to anyone looking for a mini van, and if you're not, you should look at this ride over an SUV. Cost on gas is much lower and the ride is AWESOME. Both daughters have actually bought VW's since we bought this van, just because that is how impressed we are with the quality. I should have been purchasing VW's years ago."

Solid Vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Good on the road, steering and suspension excellen"

Cons: "Low gas mileage a little low compared to other mvs"

"For a base model (S), it has everything necessary as your standard grocery getter but the ride and handling is the best I've had in any minivan (Kia, older Voyager, older Toyota). Pretty spartan but hasn't fallen to pieces and doesn't make weird noises like the Kia or older model Voyagers did."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Routan near Honolulu. See local deals