2011 Volkswagen Routan

6.2

Based on 113 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

6.6/10
    6.4/10
    6.3/10
    6.8/10
    7.3/10
    7.3/10

Love it!

By on Monday, February 15, 2010

"We have a 2009 Routan SE that currently has just shy of 18,000 miles on it. We also test drove an Odyseey, Sinnea, Quest, and T & C but felt we were getting the most for our money with the VW. We've not be disappointed! The interior is a little "plasticy." But all of the features are very simple to use--every thing from the DVD players to reconfiguring the seats is super easy! We have had none of the issues that others seem to complain about. The only problem we've had is a fuse, which controls the front power outles, blew. The dealer replaced it, at no charge of course, and we only spent about 20 minutes at the service department waiting; it was a minor thing and an easy fix. We've been very happy with the look and the handling of this van. Gas mileage is not great but is comparable to other mini-vans. We feel like this is a great vehicle and would recommend you put it on your list of vans to test drive!"

2 Days in a Routan S

By on Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"Granted I sell Volkswagens, at first I was very skeptical about this van because as many I felt that it was just a rebadged Chrysler. Untill I had to take the Routan on a road trip, I have drivin in the newer Town and Countrys but this simply is in a class of its own. The suspension and the seating is much more comfortable than the Chrysler's. When you drive this and then drive a town and country you will notice right off the bat how much Volkswagen has improved this Van."

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Never again

By on Friday, October 30, 2009

"We bought our Routan two months ago and have had nothing but problems. Less than a week after we bought it the front turn signal assembly went out. The transmission shifts very hard and we are taking it back to the dealer again tomorrow for a district tech. to take a look at it per customer care. After sitting at the dealer for a week last time they admit the trans. isn't shifting properly but they don't know what to do to fix it. The gas mileage is horrible. Most of my commute is freeway driving yet I get 16 mpg at best. The "change oil" message popped up at 2,500 miles so that service already had to be done. The brakes squeak really bad and the dealer told me to drive it that way until 6,000 miles and then they will replace the pads. The dealer keeps telling us that the vehicle doesn't start to break in until 10,000 miles and then we will see it performing better. I don't know that my patience will let me keep this van until then because I have been to the service department so many times that they already know me by name. I really liked the look of this minivan and the features but I will definitely NEVER buy a Volkswagen again!"

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Routan near Honolulu. See local deals