2010 Volkswagen Routan

6.1

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

6.5/10
    6.3/10
    6.3/10
    6.8/10
    7.3/10
    7.4/10

Best looking van

By on Monday, April 12, 2010

"Comfortable, fun to drive (with 4.0L engine that is,) best looking minivan on the market both inside and out. Part Chrysler? So what--get over it--this is a nice machine."

worse vehicle/lemon ever

By on Friday, April 02, 2010

"Purchased a new 2009 Routon S, and it was the worse mistake of my life. Reached lemon status at less than 5,000 miles. Window motors, trans seal, headlamp held water, and bumper cover started to come off. The dealership (BKVW) could not seem to perform some standard maint correctly either (trans). Had to hire an attorney to resolve the issues because they refused to help me after the vehicle reached lemon status. Vehicle does have great headlamps, for seeing purposes, when they do not have water in them, and good brakes. The standard CD system is good also. However, overall, I would not buy another VW EVER. The worse overall vehicle experience, with the dealer and manufacturer, that I have ever had. Run away as fast as you can!"

Love it!

By on Monday, February 15, 2010

"We have a 2009 Routan SE that currently has just shy of 18,000 miles on it. We also test drove an Odyseey, Sinnea, Quest, and T & C but felt we were getting the most for our money with the VW. We've not be disappointed! The interior is a little "plasticy." But all of the features are very simple to use--every thing from the DVD players to reconfiguring the seats is super easy! We have had none of the issues that others seem to complain about. The only problem we've had is a fuse, which controls the front power outles, blew. The dealer replaced it, at no charge of course, and we only spent about 20 minutes at the service department waiting; it was a minor thing and an easy fix. We've been very happy with the look and the handling of this van. Gas mileage is not great but is comparable to other mini-vans. We feel like this is a great vehicle and would recommend you put it on your list of vans to test drive!"

2 Days in a Routan S

By on Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"Granted I sell Volkswagens, at first I was very skeptical about this van because as many I felt that it was just a rebadged Chrysler. Untill I had to take the Routan on a road trip, I have drivin in the newer Town and Countrys but this simply is in a class of its own. The suspension and the seating is much more comfortable than the Chrysler's. When you drive this and then drive a town and country you will notice right off the bat how much Volkswagen has improved this Van."

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Routan near Honolulu. See local deals