2010 Volkswagen Routan

6.2

Based on 113 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

6.6/10
    6.4/10
    6.3/10
    6.8/10
    7.3/10
    7.3/10
Previous | 1 ... 21 22 23 | Next

needs some work on transmission

By on Thursday, June 25, 2009

"i have had this van for about 6 weeks,and it is in the 11-12 mile range for gas mpg. the transmission on turns and stops slams in to gears. the seats has wings on the sides that feel hard on you bottom.if i had the choice i would get rid of this boat."

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"We bought our Routan in March 09 and now are sorry we did. First of all we got about 9 thousand off because the dealership were trying to move as many as they could before the end of the month. In that we can't complain. When we picked it up the thermostat on dash was not working properly so we had to come back. The interior is great all the perks are very nice, the leather seats are comfortable. Not much leg room in second seats unless you pull the front up more. Love the rear powerdoor. Very handy with groceries or when its raining and you want to get things in quickly. Our biggest complaint is the gas mileage. We had a Sienna before which got about 16 city. That was bad enough. When we considered another van we knew we wouldn't get great mileage but we thought maybe 16 or a little better. No we get anywhere from 12 to 15 shocking for a VW. Too bad. This our first experience with VW and were looking forward to it but now we wish we had kept our Sienna. The change oil message has already come on at 2500miles even though they told us to change the oil every 6,000. Good thing VW has included this with the car."

Better Tan a T&C

By on Friday, June 12, 2009

"I have had the Routan for a short while and from what I can tell people who own them (like me) really seem to like what the Routan has to offer. The price is right and I got mine about 3 grand less that the T&C with the same equipment. The Routan drives great and best of all looks good. I don't feel like I own a box or the same van everyone else has( H and T). As for quality -- who knows? It may last forever --- plus I have a 100K mile bumper to bumper warranty on it just in case. (cost me nearly nothing to add) I've known plenty of H or T owners who have had nothing but problems!"

Love it!

By on Thursday, June 04, 2009

"The features available were a definite selling point and my children love the dual screens & dual CD capability. Storage is great with the in the floor storage and the rear area. What really sold us was the way the vehicle handled while driving. It didn't handle like a "truck" but took the corners more like a sedan...very nice. Definitely would recommend!"

It's a fad. This model has no originality.

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"So compact with a high price. Design is derived from the Chrysler Town and County Van. Wood Granite is an option compared to Town and County, Honda Odyssey and Toyota Sienna. 4.0 Liter should be designed to have a bigger body. Routan has a big engine with a small compact body. Interior panels have corner edges. Upholstery is very plain and simple with no knitting or sewing design and perceived to be thin."

Previous | 1 ... 21 22 23 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen Routan near Honolulu. See local deals