2008 Volkswagen R32

9.6

Based on 54 Ratings for the 2008 - 2009 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10

Best Auto Purchase Ever

By on Sunday, December 23, 2007

"First, I have to admit I am a VW Hatchback fan. I had an '02 GTI. We bought our R32 in September. We absolutely love this car. It has great handling, looks great, and has an interior that rivals the Audi's we've owned. Then there's that sweet exhause growl!!! You are never wanting for power and the DSG is as smooth as silk. We've already taken it for a few long trips. It is a wonderful touring machine. Granted, you have to like hatchbacks to want to spend $35k on this VW, but if you do this car is worth every penny and then some."

4Motion and Launch Control is $$

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"If you have not driven this car, you got to. For the $$$ in its class its a best buy."

Great car

By on Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Great car lots of fun, great in snow and all kinds of weather I feel safe driving this car, very responsive, great handling."

By on Wednesday, January 05, 2011

"Honestly this is the best car I have owned. Comfortable, reliable, good styling, and great fun to drive."

Surprisingly adaptable! Fast, comfortable, useful!

By on Sunday, April 18, 2010

"let me start by saying that I am a fan of most products from the VW Audi group, having owned, 1 polo, 2 audi's, 2 Rabbits/Golfs I have had 2 MK5 Golfs with the R32 being my second and latest. This vehicle is great, when you need to get lots in the seats fold down to a surprisingly large cargo carrying area. Yet just 1 or 2 up with the performance this car has, it adjusts to a great sports tourer. My friends are always surprised the first time they get in the vehicle at how quick it is! I've been skiing many times and the all wheel drive has been great - no need for a huge 4x4 - I have 4 people ski's and snowsboards in no dramas! around town the nimbleness is great as is the ability to park! Then when heading out of town the v6 really allows you to cruise with ipod, zune, siruis playing the miles away. Great car, I'd still get this car over the brand new Mk6 Rabbit GTI - reasons: 1. the engine is great 2. styling still looks sharp against the new model 3. residual values are great - just 5000 cars made as an R32 4. more sporty than the GTI and just a little more different from the crowd! Go check one out and see what I mean!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volkswagen R32 near Honolulu. See local deals