2010 Volkswagen Passat

7.9

Based on 512 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

I really love this car.

By on Friday, October 12, 2012

Pros: "comfort and cargo and great mileage"

Cons: "They are no longer making this model."

"I really love this car. Very comfortable and drives great. It gets great mileage and lots of cargo space."

I LOVE THIS CAR

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "FUN to drive, great looking, great interior"

"This car is gorgeous, and is super fun to drive. I love the biege interior and black exterior. it is a luxury sport ride. The maintanence is expensive, but its worth it!. Gas milage not great.. but its worth it!.. you dont buy this car for economy, but for looks fun and the experience!. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to enjoy their ride. THe lights interior at night are red.. and blue super super cool. I love that too. Tires are pricey but get michellins and they will last 80000 miles, also a great lesson."

Rocket Wagen

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "Performance, Build Quality, Reliability"

Cons: "Regular maintenance is a bit more expensive"

"I've owned my 3.6 wagon for about 2 years now and it's the perfect car for someone who travels for work. I drive about 25k miles/year and the Passat has proven to be fast, comfortable, spacious and durable (exterior and interior finish quality is outstanding for this price range). The only "failure" I've experienced is a defective fuel pressure sensor that was replaced under the certified warranty and otherwise, it has been absolutely reliable. If you are looking for a vehicle with the room of a mid-size SUV but handles more like a sports car, check out the Passat. My only regret is I didn't hold out for one with 4-motion all-wheel drive."

Luv this Car

By on Saturday, June 20, 2009

"I love driving this 2008 Passat Sedan. This is my 2nd VW. First was a 2002 Passat Wagon with xtra goodies like moon roof, leather interior and premium Audio system. I would still have this car if not for freak rain storm with high winds that got water into my ABS system and engine. VW are a bit pricey to maintain, but worth it if you take care of it. The new faux leather is better than I expected and I love the few xtra goodies like connection for your MP3 player or cell phone, driver side compartment, umbrella storage in door panel, etc. It zooms up hills like you were on a level road. Its nimble, quick and hugs the curves nicely. On long trips of 250 mi or more you easily get 31-32 mpg. Adjust the seats to your body and you can ride comforably on long trips. I bought it used in May 2008 and no problems yet (cross my fingers)."

Beautiful but Unreliable

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"I’ve had my Passat for 3+ years. I have had MANY small problems with it. I had new parts put on the transmission 3 times, wiper fluid dispensers replaced, radio replaced, all while it was still under warranty. Now that it is out of warranty I have an airbag fault, the transmission is beginning to do the same thing again, my radio doesn’t work properly, I have an antifreeze leak, something is going wrong with the starter, and lights on the outside of the car need to be replaces often. I’m going to dump the car as soon as I can, but the resale value is horrible. I love the look and performance of the car, but just simply can not afford all the repairs."