2008 Volkswagen Passat

7.9

Based on 512 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Excellent Car for Tall People

By on Sunday, September 7, 2008

"I am 6'6" and I bought the car for style an comfort. I test-drove 20 sedans with my most important criteria being driver comfort, gas mileage, and styling. This was the best."

2006 Passat 2.0 Luxury

By on Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"I bought mine certified off lease; very tight car. I've owned Lexus and BMW, this car ranks right up there, but short on a few luxury feature, like full power memory seats, rain sensing windshield wipers, Very fun car. Off line power, smooth transmision, drives like a beemer, but with smoother trans, tight suspension, loaded with features. A lot of car for the money. Problems: Weak AC, cupholders, wind noise."

Best available Wagon

By on Sunday, December 9, 2007

"I have been driving this car for more than 6 month. It has all you would expect from a car: great styling, superior handling, powerful in particular with a manual trans, specious and luxurious appearance and excellent safety features. This is a great car which is worth its prices, and, speaking about the price, keep in mind that in Germany comparable equipped passats are right now almost twice as expensive as in the US and nonetheless they sell well in Germany besides the high price and cheap Japanese competitors."

Problems

By on Sunday, October 14, 2007

"Air has gone, several items have had to be replaced - drivers lock buttons were bubbling, driver's and passengers door arm rests were pealing and both back door are bubbling."

It maybe my last VW

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"This is my second passat and I must admit I loved it. BUT I'm kind of tired of keep going to the dealership to check the warning lights. "already 5 times in a year" I think in a brand new car this is not aceptable. Everything else is fine. Once I'm done with this car I will probably go and try something else but VW."