2007 Volkswagen Passat

7.9

Based on 494 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Love this car

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"This car has great pickup. I'm getting around 30.5 mpg on country roads."

LEMON

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007

"This has been the worst experience with a vehicle I have ever had. My PAssat is approximately 1year old and it has been in the shop 4 times for the a/c, which each took 3 weeks to fix, once for the check engine light and now I went to start it yesterday , the battery is dead. Looks like another trip to the dealership for me because they make these cars so you have to bring it to the dealership. Do yourself a favor and stay away from VW. I will, once I trade this one in."

It maybe my last VW

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"This is my second passat and I must admit I loved it. BUT I'm kind of tired of keep going to the dealership to check the warning lights. "already 5 times in a year" I think in a brand new car this is not aceptable. Everything else is fine. Once I'm done with this car I will probably go and try something else but VW."

Solid Performer

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"The 2006 Passat is a great car to own and drive. It has great styling with the quality that you would expect from Volkswagen / Audi. It has a sports car-like handling, so the ride is a bit stiff and not luxurous. It is a great car to drive to work -- good gas milage without a loss of performance. It has all the ammenities of more expensive luxury sedans."

Great Car!

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

"This is my first VW and definitely NOT my last. The 2 liter turbo engine performs very well and interior fit and finish is great. I average 28.5 MPG on my daily 20 mile commute to work. I have had more people compliment this car than my previous BMW X3. This car has excellent quality paint, with almost no orange peel, so much better than the awful garbage they call paint on BMW's. I love this car and VW will definitely be on the top of the list for my next car. My one gripe is that the rear seats are reclined to far and they cant be adjusted."

See if you qualify for